Lifecore Biomedical

1 candidate interview
Relevance Date Difficulty

Quality Interview

Chaska, MN

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Lifecore Biomedical in September 2011.

Interview Details – I was contacted via a HR rep and was asked when it would work for me to schedule an interview on site. I first met with the HR rep, who gave me information about the position, the company, and benefits. I was also asked a few basic interview-type questions. I was then brought to a conference room to a panel interview with members of my team. They took turns asking questions about my experiences, previous jobs, situations I might be in, and behavioral habits. Overall, the entire process took about an hour.

Interview Questions

• What was the best piece of criticism you have ever received?   Answer Question
  • How do you handle a situation where you and a coworker do not get along?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate given my previous experience and job skills. They are very flexible if there is a conflict in schedule.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Lifecore Biomedical? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Lifecore Biomedical interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Lifecore Biomedical employees and interview candidates.