Lifecore Biomedical

Candidate Interview Review

Quality Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chaska, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chaska, MN

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Lifecore Biomedical in September 2011.

I was contacted via a HR rep and was asked when it would work for me to schedule an interview on site. I first met with the HR rep, who gave me information about the position, the company, and benefits. I was also asked a few basic interview-type questions. I was then brought to a conference room to a panel interview with members of my team. They took turns asking questions about my experiences, previous jobs, situations I might be in, and behavioral habits. Overall, the entire process took about an hour.

Interview Questions
    • What was the best piece of criticism you have ever received?   Answer Question
    • How do you handle a situation where you and a coworker do not get along?   Answer Question
    I was able to negotiate given my previous experience and job skills. They are very flexible if there is a conflict in schedule.