Lifespan Corporation

Relevance Date Difficulty

Project Coordinator Interview

Project Coordinator
Providence, RI

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Lifespan Corporation in May 2013.

Interview Details – HR is slower than molasses.

Negotiation Details – Very difficult to get them to budge. It took 3 month to come to terms on a 5k difference

Registered Nurse Interview

Registered Nurse

I applied through other source and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Lifespan Corporation.

Interview Details – I was hired over 10 years ago. My initial interview was by phone. I had 12 years ICU experience and was very flexible with my scheduling.

Interview Question – I would have to say for current new graduate nurses they are looking for commitment and flexibility in work schedule. There is a learning curve for new nurses and expense hospitals put into training, therefore, a sincere presentation of a hard worker will go a long way.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I negotiated to the pay scale for a nurse with similar years experience would have and received it.

? Interview

?

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Lifespan Corporation in January 2012.

Interview Details – Group interview with multiple other applicants, very brief. Large information gathered on you prior to interview however.

Interview Question – I really don't remember I'm sorry.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – non-existant.

RN Interview

RN

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Lifespan Corporation in January 2009.

Interview Details – i applied via phone call for an ad in the newspaper for an RN for the emergency department. I was interviewed by the nursing recruiter, It was a pleasant experience, but I was not so sure that I wanted to leave my job as a school nurse teacher. After a week I was contacted and offered the job.

Interview Questions

Reason for Declining – I elected to stay where I was

Worked for Lifespan Corporation? Contribute to the Community!