Lifespan Corporation Interview Questions

2.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at Lifespan Corporation

Development Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Providence, RI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Lifespan Corporation (Providence, RI) in December 2013.

Interview

I applied in October and didn't get a call back until late December. I interviewed on New Year's Eve, again three weeks later. HR took a long time to get back to me to confirm I'd gotten then job - maybe mid-February - so I finally started at the beginning of March. 5 months is a long time to interview, and I've heard it's resulted in their losing candidates along the way. The interview itself went well - very nice people.

Interview Questions

• Do you keep in touch with many of your friends from high school and college?   1 Answer

Development Associate Interview

Application

Interview

I applied in October and didn't get a call back until December. I interviewed on New Year's Eve, and completed the second round about 3 weeks later. I didn't get any confirmation from HR until maybe mid-February so I couldn't start until early March. I've heard they often lose many candidates during this process. However, the interviews themselves went smoothly - very nice people.

Interview Questions

• Do you keep in touch with friends from high school and college?   1 Answer

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Providence, RI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Lifespan Corporation (Providence, RI) in May 2013.

Interview

HR is slower than molasses.

Negotiation

Very difficult to get them to budge. It took 3 month to come to terms on a 5k difference

Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Providence, RI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Lifespan Corporation (Providence, RI) in August 2012.

Interview

I applied online, multiple times, for multiple research positions. Finally, after 1 months was called to interview with HR. They asked the usual questions. Once we completed the HR interview then I was brought to the department. I then had a second, on site, interview with the department manager, and shortly after we finished, I interviewed with the department staff. I was called for a second interview to meet more staff. Within 2 hours they called me to offer me the position. I accepted and have been there since.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose to go to ____college?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate.

Surgical Tech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Providence, RI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Lifespan Corporation (Providence, RI) in June 2011.

Interview

It takes way too long; too many chiefs that you have to satisfy; benefits could be better; management doesn't give time for appointments but they sit on their butts a lot doing nothing

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Lifespan Corporation.

Interview

I was hired over 10 years ago. My initial interview was by phone. I had 12 years ICU experience and was very flexible with my scheduling.

Interview Questions

• I would have to say for current new graduate nurses they are looking for commitment and flexibility in work schedule. There is a learning curve for new nurses and expense hospitals put into training, therefore, a sincere presentation of a hard worker will go a long way.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I negotiated to the pay scale for a nurse with similar years experience would have and received it.

? Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lifespan Corporation in January 2012.

Interview

Group interview with multiple other applicants, very brief. Large information gathered on you prior to interview however.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

non-existant.

RN Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lifespan Corporation in January 2009.

Interview

i applied via phone call for an ad in the newspaper for an RN for the emergency department. I was interviewed by the nursing recruiter, It was a pleasant experience, but I was not so sure that I wanted to leave my job as a school nurse teacher. After a week I was contacted and offered the job.

Interview Questions

I elected to stay where I was