Lifespan Corporation

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Registered Nurse Interview

Registered Nurse

I applied through other source and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Lifespan Corporation.

Interview Details – I was hired over 10 years ago. My initial interview was by phone. I had 12 years ICU experience and was very flexible with my scheduling.

Interview Question – I would have to say for current new graduate nurses they are looking for commitment and flexibility in work schedule. There is a learning curve for new nurses and expense hospitals put into training, therefore, a sincere presentation of a hard worker will go a long way.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I negotiated to the pay scale for a nurse with similar years experience would have and received it.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Lifespan Corporation? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Lifespan Corporation Registered Nurse interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Lifespan Corporation employees and interview candidates.