Lifestar Response

3 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Executive Sales Interview

Lake Mary, FL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Lifestar Response.

Interview Details – Interview was conducted by National Sales Manager and 2nd Interview by President. Basic questions were asked about industry background experience. Low stress experience. If you come prepared and researched about what the company does in workers compensation and self insured business it should go well.

Paramedic Interview

Paramedic

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ months - interviewed at Lifestar Response.

Interview Details – online application. called 5 weeks later to see if I was still interested

Interview Question – nothing difficult   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

EMT Interview

EMT
Halethorpe, MD

I applied online and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Lifestar Response in October 2011.

Interview Details – After applying online, I received a call asking if I was still interested in a position. Was scheduled for interview same week. Interview is general, no real curve balls. Scheduled for medical screenings same day and UA. Then orientation 1-3 weeks later.

Negotiation Details – Application asks what you expect. Offer based on experiences and benefits your looking at.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Lifestar Response? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Lifestar Response interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Lifestar Response employees and interview candidates.