Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Lifestyle Family FitnessMore
- No OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days – interviewed at Lifestyle Family Fitness (Clearwater, FL) in June 2010.
First, I had a phone interview in the evening on a Wed. to discuss my skills and prior experience relevant to the opening I was applying for. The next day, I was notified that they wanted to interview me in person the following Monday.
When I arrived, I spent about an hour with the VP of applications development and his two project managers. They asked detailed questions about my experience as well as a series of challenging behavioral type questions. They made me feel very much at ease during the entire interview. At the end, I was asked to take a coding test with 11 problems on it. The test was timed (1 hour) . They told me afterward that they don't expect anyone to finish the entire test. The test wasn't exceptionally difficult, but it was made much more challenging given the limited time.
Overall, the entire interview team made a very good impression on me and I left really wanting to work there. Unfortunately, I was missing experience in one key skill area that kept me from scoring higher on the skills test and thus receiving an offer. Based on the interview though, I would work for this company in a heartbeat.
- If someone on your team was not pulling their weight, how would you handle it. Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Lifestyle Family Fitness (Miami, FL) in August 2009.
Hiring process was initially very easy. Company preferred to promote from within. For highest level of management, multiple interviews were required.
- Which KPIs do you find most difficult to maintain high levels of profitability? 1 Answer
I negotiated only the commission base, due to the additional responsibility of being the lead membership sales officer and inexperienced sales staff.
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through other source. The process took a week – interviewed at Lifestyle Family Fitness in August 2008.
Talked with Hr and then with Director of Department. Mostly skills level questions, very informal interview.
- Whether I could reset the voicemail message right then and there. Answer Question
What were you able to negotiate? What advice would you give others considering an offer?