Lifestyle Lift Interview Questions

Updated Oct 4, 2014

2.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beverly Hills, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beverly Hills, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Lifestyle Lift.

Lengthy and somewhat phony process, they have you interview with several managers all over which is crazy cause the employees are a revolving door and management spends all day writing RAH RAH emails to each other.

None

Business Development Director Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Lifestyle Lift.

Initial phone screen with HR Manager, then phone interview with VP of department, then online assessment, then flew to MI for 4 Face to Face interviews with VP of Ops, VP of Business Development, VP of Human Resources, and VP of Call Center. Flew back home and had an offer within days.

Lifestyle Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nottingham, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nottingham, MD

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Lifestyle Lift in May 2014.

very poor interveiw skills on interveiwer and HR person was a young young professional. I walked in and was greeted by a lady whos professioanl apperance was not at all as I would want in an office that sell 10K services. The Mgr was not at all into what she was doing in interveiw, she was emailing and not at all professioanl interveiwer. She said i would interveiw agin, but I must say stick to your gut.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clarksville, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clarksville, TN

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Lifestyle Lift in May 2014.

Applied online within a week a email/call from HR manager. I had a total of three telephone interviews it went very well. I went on a observation interview with another consultant, and that went very well. The process ended with the final interview with the doctor.

Interview Questions
    • When I met with the Doctor he had many negative things to say about the company, and wanted me to engage in the negative reviews I had read online, I refused to.   View Answer

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, MA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Lifestyle Lift.

I was recruited for this job. Still, I had to go through the interview process. They were extremely disorganized, I couldn't get the manager to return my calls. You're required to take an on-line test. I was never given the results. No very professional at all.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation. They have a base salary and you make additional commission. There is the opportunity to make decent money, but the co-workers and management make it more difficult than it should be.

Project Manager Interview

Unconventional interview and hiring process but was promised to lead new department.

Sales Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Lifestyle Lift.

Took forever to get responses from this company. Too many people at the helm. A poorly run business with a horrible hiring process.

Interview Questions
    • Same old questions, just asked repeatedly by ten different people.   Answer Question
    Lots of pretty lies to get one to sign on. The first day it all changes.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ontario, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ontario, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Lifestyle Lift in November 2013.

Phone interview with HR Recruiter, then in person interview with Senior Sales consultant because the center manager was late. After the Center Manager arrived she told me about herself and gave me answers to the questions she thought the Business Development Director would ask; she also had one of the doctors come in to meet me and ask questions and get his opinion of me. Came back for an observation of daily duties and sales process for an hour. Finally a phone interview with the Business Development Director that told me about the company, what the pay would be like and what my daily responsibilities would be.

Interview Questions
    • Typical sales questions about rapport building and where would you like your career to go. Also had to fill out a personality and problem solving questionnaire.   Answer Question
    No negotiation.

Sales Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Lifestyle Lift.

Submitted resume through site and was called by a recruiter within 2 weeks. After initial phone interview, had another phone interview with Center Manager and arranged a one-on-one meeting within the week. Had to complete skills assessment tests - the math portion was algebra - really is that necessary?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Lifestyle Lift.

Interviewed with Office manager in person. Next interview was with the district manager over the phone. Both went well. I was offered the position two weeks after the second interview.

Interview Questions
    • Three is a new personality test they have new hire candidates take now. It takes about an hour on the computer and covers math, english, and comprehension skills.   View Answer
    no negotiation - just an offer