Lifetime Brands

Industrial Designer Interview

Industrial Designer
Garden City, NY

Interviewed at Lifetime Brands

Interview Details – very fast interview process. company seems has big capital to design team. was able to meet most of the design team members. It looks like will be a very good design environment.

Interview Question – asked me about my expectation about this position and my future plan.   Answer Question

Category Interview

Category

Interviewed at Lifetime Brands

Interview Details – Very easy and a upfront on what goes on

Very Easy Interview

Assistant Category Manager Interview

Assistant Category Manager

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Lifetime Brands.

Interview Details – Fairly simple interview process. Met with a couple people and was asked the basic questions. They are looking for someone that can work well with team members more than having experience. It definitely helps if you know someone who works for the company, most people are hired through employee referrals, everyone knows someone within the company.

Interview Question – None, was very basic and straight forward.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Very little negotiation allowed. Their offer is final.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Very Easy Interview

Senior Industrial Designer Interview

Senior Industrial Designer
East Boston, MA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Lifetime Brands.

Interview Details – Was called in for an interview after submitting portfolio online. Interview basically was Q&A going through my portfolio. No difficult questions as I overwhelmed them with a great portfolio.

Interview Question – None   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I gave them a conservative range since the economy at the time was terrible and opportunities were scarce. They low balled me, but I figured I'd work there a bit until I found something better. I really didn't want to work there and soon found out nobody already woking there wanted out as well.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Lifetime Brands? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Lifetime Brands interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Lifetime Brands employees and interview candidates.