Lifetime Brands Interview Questions

1.3

Industrial Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Garden City, NY

Interview

very fast interview process. company seems has big capital to design team. was able to meet most of the design team members. It looks like will be a very good design environment.

Interview Questions

• asked me about my expectation about this position and my future plan.   Answer Question

Category Interview

Interview

Very easy and a upfront on what goes on

Assistant Category Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Lifetime Brands.

Interview

Fairly simple interview process. Met with a couple people and was asked the basic questions. They are looking for someone that can work well with team members more than having experience. It definitely helps if you know someone who works for the company, most people are hired through employee referrals, everyone knows someone within the company.

Interview Questions

• None, was very basic and straight forward.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Very little negotiation allowed. Their offer is final.

Senior Industrial Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Lifetime Brands (East Boston, MA).

Interview

Was called in for an interview after submitting portfolio online. Interview basically was Q&A going through my portfolio. No difficult questions as I overwhelmed them with a great portfolio.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I gave them a conservative range since the economy at the time was terrible and opportunities were scarce. They low balled me, but I figured I'd work there a bit until I found something better. I really didn't want to work there and soon found out nobody already woking there wanted out as well.