Lifetouch Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Aug 6, 2014
72 interviews

2.1

Lifetouch Photographer Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at Lifetouch in July 2014.

The hiring and interview process was very informative. I felt like my interviewer enjoyed working for this company and was in the process of building his team of dependable photographers. My perception of the organization and hiring leader were great. My interview lasting several hours left a great impression of the company, the work ethics, and the opportunities. The interview was an educational experience as I learned a great deal about the company. I look forward to joining the team!

Studio Photographer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Newark, DE
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, DE

I interviewed in-person. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Lifetouch in October 2013.

I printed an application online and took it into the studio. I received a phone call from the manager within a few days and was hired over the phone pending a background check. Most potential employees are asked to come in for a one on one interview, but I was told later that I was hired over the phone due to my previous photography experience.

Photographer/Sales Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Champaign, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Champaign, IL

I interviewed online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Lifetouch in October 2010.

I believer there was just one interview. Very easy process. The will ask you to go to a job location and spend some time watching photographers as they do their job.

PSS for Lifetouch Church Directories and Portraits Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Joliet, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Joliet, IL

I interviewed in-person. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Lifetouch.

I was interviewed and told the basics of the job. When I inquired about compensation, I was given a much higher figure than the average. He also mislead me on many of the job processes, and implied that the job was easy. It turns out the job was very difficult.

None

Applications Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Eden Prairie, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eden Prairie, MN

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Lifetouch.

had a 45 min interview with a non technical manager was asked one technical question that there was no way I could answer because I did not know their systems... I explained how i would approach the problem to eliminate possibilities

Interview Questions
    • I was asked one technical question that there was no way I could answer because I did not know their systems... what to do when you get an error printing their ID's via their application   View Answer
    It was a contract job and no negotiation phase once hired full time I asked to make the same as I was making via contractor + benefits

Studio Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Miamisburg, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miamisburg, OH

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Lifetouch in August 2010.

Traditional one-on-one interview with studio manager asking questions about the submitted resume and relevant work experience. If selected, you undergo a background check and drug test. If you pass both, you move onto a week of training. At the end of the training, you are either selected for hire or let go.

Interview Questions
    • There were no difficult questions. The interview was much shorter than I had expected.   Answer Question
    There was on negotiation phase.

Photographer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bakersfield, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bakersfield, CA

I interviewed in-person. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Lifetouch in January 2014.

I waited in the waiting room for about 5 minutes and then was shown to the back were we had my interview in front of the back office employees. They asked me how much i was wanting in pay and if i could work early mornings weekends and any hours. They asked me if i could work alone and unfer pressure. Its was a short and sweet interview.

Interview Questions
    • If i had any problems with my previous bosses and how i handled them.   Answer Question

JCPenney Photographer Interview

I interviewed in-person. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Lifetouch.

The hiring and interview process was very quick and easy. I feel that as long as you are a genuine person and can create a connection with people you would get offered this position. The interview was very easy and I was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions
    • What is your favorite animal.....can you make the sound that animal makes?   View Answer

Photographer Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Gardiner, ME
    Anonymous Employee in Gardiner, ME

I interviewed online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Lifetouch in July 2012.

The interview and hiring process was less an actual interview and more a "please fill out this paperwork and you're hired" situation unless a person was blatantly not going to work (i.e. incredibly unprofessional).

Interview Questions

I declined because all evidence pointed towards poor hours and high turnover.

Photographer - School Interview

I interviewed in-person. The process took 6 days - interviewed at Lifetouch.

This interview was unique in that I was interviewed by previous employees of an actual studio unrelated to life touch. Thus the questions were much less corporate and, instead, were personal. They asked me many questions on my experience in photography, looking at a portfolio of my work and asked about my experience with demanding customers and high work loads. The interview process was far smoother than the bulky paperwork led me to believe and the training process was very thorough though brief.

Summary: 2 interviews, no drug testing, extensive background check, 2 day training seminar.

No negotiations.

Worked for Lifetouch? Contribute to the Community!