Lifetouch

Updated Dec 5, 2014
Updated Dec 5, 2014

2.2

Photo Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Lifetouch.

Hiring took a long time. Everyone was engaged with very detailed questions. Level of knowledge was a given but focused on ability to lead teams and handle high volume.

Interview Questions
    • Wanted to know how I would solve a very technical problem given their size. Without having experience with the size of a similar operation in the industry it was a difficult question to answer.   Answer Question
    Very minimal

Seasonal Interview

Very quick process, very detailed, and friendly. I was surprised at how quick the process was because I had been on other interviews and it took sometimes months. I think that the group has done a great job at putting together the process for seasonal employees.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Corona, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Corona, CA

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Lifetouch.

I heard about this job from a friend. She was in it and left due to personal reasons and told me to apply because they were still hiring. I called and less than a week was called to interview. It was a group interview. We were first interviewed individually then in a group. It wasn't a necessarily difficult interview.

Interview Questions
    • Someone comes in screaming and yelling, upset about their experience. How do you calm them down?   Answer Question
    No room for negotiation. You are entry level bottom feed. They can hire someone else. Luckily, you're promised a raise every two weeks or every month.

Photography Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Lifetouch in November 2014.

The interview was conducted as a one to one process with simple straight forward questions that had to do with past job experiences. They ask what your availability is and salary expectations.

Interview Questions
    • They will ask if you are open to working for other Lifetouch studios.   Answer Question

Photographer & Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Langhorne, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Langhorne, PA

I applied online – interviewed at Lifetouch in September 2014.

I received a call to come in and interview about 1 week after applying online to job posting. What I thought would be a one-in-one interview turned into a circular group interview in which we took turns answering the same questions along with a background about you and your experience. Pretty easy questions mainly trying to determine how comfortable you would be around customers. Setting was fairly relaxed and casual. Interviewer jotted down notes.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a favorite photo you took and what made it so special.   Answer Question
    • Have you worked with children before?   Answer Question
    • Describe what good customer service means to you. Give an example.   Answer Question
    She basically stated their hiring rate and I accepted to get studio experience. However, I would attempt to negotiate if possible.

Senior Photographer (LNSS-School Division) Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Lifetouch.

It was worse than a police interrogation ! "How gay are you?" (Which went on for about 10 min. because they would not believe me, even though I'm not gay. It was illegal & insulting to even ask this)! I have never been so humiliated in my life!

Interview Questions
    • "How gay are you?" (Which went on for about 10 min. because they would not believe me, even though I'm not gay. It was illegal & insulting to even ask this)!   View Answer
    They wanted to pay me $8/hour (like a slave) & with my many years of professional photography experience I was able to get them up to $10/hour (even for a desperate pro photographer seeking work it's still insulting for a high caliber professional).

Lifetouch Photographer Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Lifetouch in July 2014.

The hiring and interview process was very informative. I felt like my interviewer enjoyed working for this company and was in the process of building his team of dependable photographers. My perception of the organization and hiring leader were great. My interview lasting several hours left a great impression of the company, the work ethics, and the opportunities. The interview was an educational experience as I learned a great deal about the company. I look forward to joining the team!

PSS for Lifetouch Church Directories and Portraits Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Joliet, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Joliet, IL

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Lifetouch.

I was interviewed and told the basics of the job. When I inquired about compensation, I was given a much higher figure than the average. He also mislead me on many of the job processes, and implied that the job was easy. It turns out the job was very difficult.

None

Applications Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eden Prairie, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eden Prairie, MN

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Lifetouch.

had a 45 min interview with a non technical manager was asked one technical question that there was no way I could answer because I did not know their systems... I explained how i would approach the problem to eliminate possibilities

Interview Questions
    • I was asked one technical question that there was no way I could answer because I did not know their systems... what to do when you get an error printing their ID's via their application   View Answer
    It was a contract job and no negotiation phase once hired full time I asked to make the same as I was making via contractor + benefits

JCPenney Photographer Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Lifetouch.

The hiring and interview process was very quick and easy. I feel that as long as you are a genuine person and can create a connection with people you would get offered this position. The interview was very easy and I was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions
    • What is your favorite animal.....can you make the sound that animal makes?   View Answer