Liggett Vector Brands

Updated Aug 19, 2014

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Liggett Vector Brands

Retail Sales Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Liggett Vector Brands.

4 part interview: First is the phone interview where they ask easy behavioral questions. Second is the panel interview where you interview with your District Manager & Region Director. Third is a day in the field with both. Fourth is a video conference with the VP of Sales.

CSM Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

I applied online – interviewed at Liggett Vector Brands in July 2012.

Online Resume submission. Phone Screen. One on one- Manager was not that well versed in the tobacco industry and seemed to be unfamiliar with behavioral questions. Very general questions were asked during the interview process.

Cigarette Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Liggett Vector Brands in July 2012.

I sent my resume to the companies website. Received a call approximately 2 weeks later and set up an interview to speak with the division manager of Liggett. Interview was interesting at best. The division manager was very hard to understand as he spoke with some kind of lisp and weird northeast accent. He dropped a couple of bad words as well, I think. The position they wanted to fill was more of a merchandiser type position. Kind of ticked they advertised it as a sales job. Told the division manager I wasn't interested in pursuing the job. I had never come across this company or it's brand of cigarette, if this guy is the 'face' of the company I can see why.

Interview Questions
    • Did I have an issue selling cigarettes? After meeting with the surly gentleman, I did.   Answer Question

I was very frustrated to have driven a good distance for this interview to only find out that you are really merchandising cigarette packs, there is no sales to this.