Lighthouse Computer Services

Relevance Date Difficulty

Technical Recruiter Interview

Technical Recruiter
Lincoln, RI

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Lighthouse Computer Services in September 2009.

Interview Details – I met with HR, the President and CEO.

Interview Question – Why do you think you'll be successful here.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Honest and fair

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Technician Interview

Technician
Seattle, WA

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Lighthouse Computer Services in November 2011.

Interview Details – Multiple interviews with several different people. Very in depth yet casual, no gotcha questions or tricks. Initial skype interview consisted of questions about my work history and my interest in this company. Knowing what the company does and understanding the technology used there is important. The follow up interview was with the same person as the first and consisted of almost identical questions, company didn't seem to be prepared for this interview as panel of interviewers never showed or weren't needed.

Interview Question – How have you added to the bottom line of a former employer?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I got an offer for similar position with higher pay and easier commute. Both were swing shifts but the second offered a shift differential which amounts to about $8k more than this offer. Still a tough decision as this group seems like a great bunch of people.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Lighthouse Computer Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Lighthouse Computer Services interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Lighthouse Computer Services employees and interview candidates.