Lighthouse Computer Services Technician Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Lighthouse Computer Services

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Lighthouse Computer Services (Seattle, WA) in November 2011.

Interview

Multiple interviews with several different people. Very in depth yet casual, no gotcha questions or tricks. Initial skype interview consisted of questions about my work history and my interest in this company. Knowing what the company does and understanding the technology used there is important. The follow up interview was with the same person as the first and consisted of almost identical questions, company didn't seem to be prepared for this interview as panel of interviewers never showed or weren't needed.

Interview Questions

• How have you added to the bottom line of a former employer?   Answer Question

I got an offer for similar position with higher pay and easier commute. Both were swing shifts but the second offered a shift differential which amounts to about $8k more than this offer. Still a tough decision as this group seems like a great bunch of people.