Lightower Fiber Networks Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Lightower Fiber Networks

NOC Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melville, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Lightower Fiber Networks (Melville, NY) in December 2014.

Interview

They did not interview me. They hired my directly. I was contacted by a recruiter by phone, and was hired because an employee was on sick leave. I was asked a few questions on the phone by the recruiter and the hiring process was then started. I was hired within a few days of initial contact, and did not have to wait long until I started working here. If I am correct, I started working within 6 days of initially being contacted by the recruiter.

Negotiation

Great. I was not interviewed

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boxborough, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Lightower Fiber Networks (Boxborough, MA) in February 2014.

Interview

one phone call, then asked to drive 40 miles on my own dime for face to face interview. It was very casual, and got the sense that they were not prepared to engage in a constructive dialog.

Interview Questions

• operational experience, it was up to me to uncover gremlins, hiring manager kept the bad stuff close to the vest.   1 Answer

Senior Accounts Payable Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boxborough, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Lightower Fiber Networks (Boxborough, MA) in September 2009.

Interview

I was called to interview 3 times, the last time should have told me to not take the job. The manager interviewing me disclosed how she want to fire someone in her dept., but she could not because she is old and would probably sue the company and that she is a race horse when it come to putting out work. This employee she is referring has a vulgar mouth, calls people out of their names, and very negative....needless to say that employee is still there.

Interview Questions

• "Are you Black, what is your nationality?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Salary, I received $2,000 more than I asked for, now I know why, the company has poor Business Ethics.

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lightower Fiber Networks in August 2008.

Interview

The company was presented as a very good and profitable company. The culture did seem to work out. I had one interview with the direct manager and one with the VP.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The best is to be ready to decline if you don't get what you want from the begining. The promisses are not always true.