Lightower Fiber Networks Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Lightower Fiber Networks

Senior Accounts Payable Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boxborough, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boxborough, MA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Lightower Fiber Networks in September 2009.

I was called to interview 3 times, the last time should have told me to not take the job. The manager interviewing me disclosed how she want to fire someone in her dept., but she could not because she is old and would probably sue the company and that she is a race horse when it come to putting out work. This employee she is referring has a vulgar mouth, calls people out of their names, and very negative....needless to say that employee is still there.

Interview Questions
    • "Are you Black, what is your nationality?   View Answer
    Salary, I received $2,000 more than I asked for, now I know why, the company has poor Business Ethics.

Engineering Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Lightower Fiber Networks in August 2008.

The company was presented as a very good and profitable company. The culture did seem to work out. I had one interview with the direct manager and one with the VP.

Interview Questions
    The best is to be ready to decline if you don't get what you want from the begining. The promisses are not always true.