Lilly Pulitzer Marketing Associate Interview Questions

2.5

Marketing Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Lilly Pulitzer (King of Prussia, PA) in January 2013.

Interview

Had an interview on campus with 3 Lilly Pulitzer representatives who were traveling all over the East Coast recruiting at colleges. At the interview, I was told that they would also be hosting an event at the local Lilly Pulitzer store for 2 hours that evening, so I went to that as well. I thought I did really well in the interview, but I never heard back from them. None of my friends that interviewed with them ever heard back either.

Interview Questions

• - Tell us about yourself.
    - Why Lilly?
    - If you could have your dream job at Lilly, what area would it be in? Why?
    - What is one change that you would recommend to Lilly's Facebook page?
    - What do you think about Lilly as a brand?

Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Lilly Pulitzer

Marketing Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Lilly Pulitzer in January 2012.

Interview

It was a group interview with three employees from Lilly Pulitzer. They asked me to go over my resume, talk about different responsibilities. They asked how I chose my university, they also asked why fashion. They wanted me to talk about Lilly as a brand and what I thought about it.

Interview Questions