Lilly Pulitzer Sales Interview Questions

2.5

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Sales Interview

Simple. Direct. One interview.

N/A

Other Interview Reviews for Lilly Pulitzer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in King of Prussia, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in King of Prussia, PA

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Lilly Pulitzer in June 2009.

I went in and applied in person at the KOP location in 2009. They set up an interview with me via email for a few days later. The (I'm assuming) manager and I left the store and went to sit outside a coffee shop (didn't buy coffee, just sat in the court area around it) to talk. She asked me about my education and what I liked to do, why I was looking for a job, why I chose Lilly. She said she would call me within a week, and no one ever contacted me. I find that ridiculously unprofessional. But there was nothing surprising in the interview that I can remember.

...honestly, I think they didn't hire me because I wasn't stick thin. I've got a pretty face, but they want women who are basically catalogue models.

Interview Questions

Sales Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Lilly Pulitzer in May 2012.

I was supposed to meet with three managers but only interviewed with one because the others were busy. We talked about my resume, Why Lilly, and my goals. She was really friendly but seemed distracted.

Interview Questions