Lime Brokerage LLC Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Lime Brokerage LLC

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Lime Brokerage LLC.

First there were two phone screens, pretty simple just testing basic algorithms and data structures knowledge, no crazy coding or anything.

When we were ready to move forward, I lived in Boston and didn't have a car at the time so they treated me really well and set me up with a limo pickup to get me to the company office in Waltham.

Went through 6 different interviews onsite, all friendly folks, reasonably challenging questions. Most were whiteboard coding questions, but some were actually more personality / culture fit and systems type questions.

It's a marathon so be prepared, but the questions are reasonable, just talk out loud to explain your thought process.

Interview Questions
    • How does Java implement Hash? How does a Hash table work?   Answer Question
    Got an increased sign-on bonus but they wouldn't budge too much on base.

Summer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through other source – interviewed at Lime Brokerage LLC in June 2010.

Was contacted by HR and went in for office interview. Asked a few questions by several different people to get a feel for who I was as a person and how I would fit in the role. Was offered the position after two weeks. Enjoyed the internship

Interview Questions
    • Typical interview questions:
      What is your biggest weakness?
      How do you work in an office setting?

They were a very technical trading firm so they asked me if I had any experience with programming to which I said no.
        Answer Question