Lime Labs Interview Questions

3.2

QA Lead Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at Lime Labs in October 2010.

Interview

QA Lead / Lime Labs Noida (India) / Oct 2010 Gotta call from consultant and F2F interview was scheduled. Interview was quite tough (30 mins).....

Interview Questions

• about QTP Framework, scripts, deep questions on scripting, asked to write a code in desc programming, difference between .vbs and .qfl,   Answer Question
    • Selenium, server response related questions   Answer Question
    • what is test plan ?, difference between test plan and test strategy......good reasoning questions   Answer Question

Software Tester Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Lime Labs (New Delhi (India)) in September 2010.

Interview

Orkut Question-- for sending friend request

Senior Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Lime Labs (New Delhi (India)) in September 2010.

Interview

As per the interview process they took : 1. Written test 2. Series of technical interviews. Lime Labs HR called me up for F2F to there office and didn't informed me about the written test. After giving the written I had to wait for 4 hrs for f2f tech interview and the interviewer grilled on DS Algo Puzzles and I answered almost 99% of all questions and it was a gr8 one. Then had second round too with some more grill on OOP and Algo with probability question, did well in that too and both of the interviewers were impressed by my skills. After grill for 10 hrs HR informed me that I am through all technical rounds and I would have managerial round which would happen telephonically and then it would be followed by final offer. Didnt received call for next 10 days and after a rigorous follow up I received a regret mail that too in there standard TEMPLATE. I called up HR and asked the reason for same and she explained me of stability factor which was a shocking reason for me. HR must have screened the resume and why the hell such factors came up later in the stage. Anyways I had a really bad exp with Lime Labs guy and I would say that they are unprofessional with no level of maturity. Be aware of such consequences before attempting for lime labs Noida.

QA Testing Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Lime Labs in May 2010.

Interview

First there was object & subjective test. I cleared that. Then there was a Interview round.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Lime Labs (Delhi (India)) in April 2010.

Interview

There will be several rounds of telephonic interview. The process is very slow, there maybe only one interview in a week. Most people interviewing will speak in a strange accent, will always call later than agreed upon time, and will often miss calling you altogether. Interviewers are more interested in displaying their own knowledge, than interviewing you. Although their technical knowledge is very shallow.

Interview Questions

Unprofessional behavior on part of interviewers and HR managing the interview process. The people interviewing seem to be very low on technical skills. No clarity on what the company is looking for. Arrogance and tendency to argue on part of interviewers.

Senior Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ weeksinterviewed at Lime Labs (New Delhi (India)) in June 2009.

Interview

Interview process was really weird and it took almost 36 Days to communicate that "The position is scraped for now we will get back to you as soon the position will reopen". All telephonic discussion were superb and they were about to call me for f2f but at last stage they ditched me saying above statement and more than that this thing was communicated to me after 10-15 days of my last telephonic round. Tried to reach them through mail, calls etc but all in vain. Even 3 times they canceled telephonic call due to non availability of interviewer , heights of unprofessional