Linamar

Very Easy Interview

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Manufacturing Engineer
Guelph, ON (Canada)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Linamar in September 2011.

Interview Details – So fast to make the decission to hire me in a couple of hours. The weired hiring process merged with an unhelpful agent made me confuse that there is some under-table business between the agent and HR.
Day 1 an agent called for an interview for the day after 1 week;
Day 2 changed the time to 2 weeks later
Day on interview, took about a couple of hours, filling a application form usually for general labor; HR mgr asked questions in her office; hiring mgr interviewed with a guildline form in a half hour; showed satisfaction without detail and chalenge questions;
After interview, day 1 ask for credential documents, day 2 the agent ask me to work on day4 even no offer or salary discussed. No relocation and assistance, suggest me to stay in motel in the begining week(s).
The agent didn't take any helpful work for me; only like a switchboard operator. I contacted with HR directly.

Interview Question – when you can work?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No any negotiation with firm answers from the employer's HR.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Linamar? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Linamar Manufacturing Engineer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Linamar employees and interview candidates.