Linamar Manufacturing Engineer Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Guelph, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Linamar (Guelph, ON (Canada)) in September 2011.

Interview

So fast to make the decission to hire me in a couple of hours. The weired hiring process merged with an unhelpful agent made me confuse that there is some under-table business between the agent and HR.
Day 1 an agent called for an interview for the day after 1 week;
Day 2 changed the time to 2 weeks later
Day on interview, took about a couple of hours, filling a application form usually for general labor; HR mgr asked questions in her office; hiring mgr interviewed with a guildline form in a half hour; showed satisfaction without detail and chalenge questions;
After interview, day 1 ask for credential documents, day 2 the agent ask me to work on day4 even no offer or salary discussed. No relocation and assistance, suggest me to stay in motel in the begining week(s).
The agent didn't take any helpful work for me; only like a switchboard operator. I contacted with HR directly.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No any negotiation with firm answers from the employer's HR.