Lincare Holdings

2.2

7 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Cloud, MN
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Cloud, MN

I applied online – interviewed at Lincare Holdings in June 2014.

I applied to the center manager position online at indeed, and got a call back about 4 days later from the Area Manager. We talked for about 10 minutes, and at the end he asked if I would come in for a formal interview. I did so. I was asked back for a second interview a few days later, and this interview went about 2 hours. At the end, the departing center manager and Area manager asked for me to wait in the lobby so they could conference.... I was invited back in less than 10 minutes later and was offered the job.

Interview Questions
  • The questions they ask are the same kinds you get in interviews, "name a situation where you didn't expect the outcome you desired and how you accounted for that and ree..." etc..... I just make up stories that are interesting.... that's how you answer those ridiculous questions. Be a storyteller. Make them laugh or at least smile... You become memorable..   Answer Question
there was no negotiating.

Other Interview Reviews for Lincare Holdings

Center Manager Interview

Typical first interview with District Manager. Second interview with Region Manager.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time when you had a conflict at work and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Center Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Lincare Holdings.

Very casual region manager met me at center did brief one on one interview.

Interview Questions
    • How would I grow the center to bring in more business?   View Answer
    Yes they offered 39,000 I countered with 49 we settled at 45,500. I really needed a job .

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lakeland, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lakeland, FL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Lincare Holdings.

Interview with Area manager twice. Very casual atmosphere. Actually not a hard interview at all. The hiring process in very long though. Must pass a background check as well as a drug screening. You can not have anything on your record. It took over a month before I was offered a position.

Center Manager Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at Lincare Holdings in September 2010.

Face-to-face interview with area manager and second interview with Regional Manager

Salray is set

Center Manager Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Lincare Holdings in January 2010.

Understand the company and its disease management programs before arriving at the interview. Dress is shirt and tie for men. Expect a detailed background check, especially regarding any convictions related to taking advantage of the disadvantaged.

Interview Questions
    • What is the most difficult problem you have had to overcome?   Answer Question
    Position budgets are well established and there is not much room to negotiate.

Center Manager Interview

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Lincare Holdings in October 2011.

Interview is one-on-one and they want to know about your work experience and what type of employee you will be. They ask questions to find out what kind of an employee you will be, so answer accordingly. Send a thank you card in or follow up with a thank you phone call. Dress to impress with business attire, NO JEANS!

Interview Questions
    • How would you sell me my cell phone? (She handed me her cell phone to sell it to her)   Answer Question
    • What are some situations you've been in where you had to overcome an obstacle?   Answer Question
    No negotiation, since it is a corporate company, their compensation is fixed and set so don't expect them to budge.