Lincare Holdings

Average Difficulty
6 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Saint Cloud, MN

I applied online - interviewed at Lincare Holdings in June 2014.

Interview Details – I applied to the center manager position online at indeed, and got a call back about 4 days later from the Area Manager. We talked for about 10 minutes, and at the end he asked if I would come in for a formal interview. I did so. I was asked back for a second interview a few days later, and this interview went about 2 hours. At the end, the departing center manager and Area manager asked for me to wait in the lobby so they could conference.... I was invited back in less than 10 minutes later and was offered the job.

Interview Question – The questions they ask are the same kinds you get in interviews, "name a situation where you didn't expect the outcome you desired and how you accounted for that and ree..." etc..... I just make up stories that are interesting.... that's how you answer those ridiculous questions. Be a storyteller. Make them laugh or at least smile... You become memorable..   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – there was no negotiating.

Center Manager

I applied in-person - interviewed at Lincare Holdings in September 2010.

Interview Details – Face-to-face interview with area manager and second interview with Regional Manager

Negotiation Details – Salray is set

Interviewed at Lincare Holdings

Interview Details – Typical first interview with District Manager. Second interview with Region Manager.

Interview Question – Describe a time when you had a conflict at work and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Center Manager

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 6 days - interviewed at Lincare Holdings.

Interview Details – Very casual region manager met me at center did brief one on one interview.

Interview Question – How would I grow the center to bring in more business?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Yes they offered 39,000 I countered with 49 we settled at 45,500. I really needed a job .

Lakeland, FL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Lincare Holdings.

Interview Details – Interview with Area manager twice. Very casual atmosphere. Actually not a hard interview at all. The hiring process in very long though. Must pass a background check as well as a drug screening. You can not have anything on your record. It took over a month before I was offered a position.

Negotiation Details – No

Center Manager

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Lincare Holdings in October 2011.

Interview Details – Interview is one-on-one and they want to know about your work experience and what type of employee you will be. They ask questions to find out what kind of an employee you will be, so answer accordingly. Send a thank you card in or follow up with a thank you phone call. Dress to impress with business attire, NO JEANS!

Interview Questions

• How would you sell me my cell phone? (She handed me her cell phone to sell it to her)   Answer Question
  • What are some situations you've been in where you had to overcome an obstacle?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation, since it is a corporate company, their compensation is fixed and set so don't expect them to budge.

Worked for Lincare Holdings? Contribute to the Community!