Lincare Holdings

Average Difficulty
8 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Beaumont, TX

I applied through other source and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Lincare Holdings.

Interview Details – Asked basic questions, didn't acknowledge multiple different things. Very shady, and more worried about having someone to cover their mistakes then having someone to do the job right. Doesn't have the desire to clean house and make it a better working environment, just worried about themselves. The employees that have been working there were horrible at making you feel welcomed. They were negative about the whole process.

Interview Question – Nothing. There were hardly any questions at all.
" if you have my back, I've got yours" was the statement made to me
  Answer Question

Negotiation Details – $11.00 and it's a deal.

Customer Service Representative

I applied through other source and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Lincare Holdings.

Interview Details – 2 Interviews, one with the center manager, and then one with the area manager that will only be scheduled when they come down from out of town. Then there's a drug test, and a background ran, must have good resume, and an application completed.

Interview Question – None at all. The questions were all basic   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They wanted to give me 10.00 and hour, but once I was aware of the duties I requested more. We could only get to 11.00, the job was worth more. I worked 140-150 hours every paycheck, and it still was not enough. I took on the MANAGERS duties as well.

Athens, GA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Lincare Holdings in January 2014.

Interview Details – Applied online, was called the next day for an interview the following day. It was a very strange interview to say the least, the Center Manager interviewing me didn't have my resume printed off or any prepared questions like a typical interview. I was asked to tell her about myself and my work history. Then asked when I could start, I told her my availability and she said she had a few more interviews but would be in touch with me. I never heard back from them and left 2 messages before I finally got in touch with the Center Manager, only to find out the position was filled. I was told I was the back up choice if something fell through. but the Center Manager then asked my name, so I felt like I was being played with and getting the run around.

Interview Question – Did I find the location okay?   Answer Question

Indianapolis, IN

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Lincare Holdings in August 2010.

Interview Details – I submitted my resume on a local job posting board. I was called maybe a week later by the center manager and asked to come in for an interview. I interviewed with him and the area manager. They told me that day they would like to bring me in for a second interview and I met with the center manager of another office a day or two later. They called me back a couple hours after that interview and offered me the position.

Interview Question – Name a time when you had to deal with an upset or angry customer and how did you correct the situation.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There is really no negotiation. There is a set pay they start you at.

Boise, ID

I applied through other source and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Lincare Holdings in August 2009.

Interview Details – I was called by the office manager and did a few questions over the phone and was then asked to come in for an interview with him. That was a very quick laid back interview it lasted about 20 to 30 minutes. I got a call later than day and was asked to come back for another interview to meet with the area manager. I was told to make sure I wore very professional clothing. That interview went very quick as well due to the area manager was on the phone most of the time. I filled out some papers and went to do the drug test. Then a few days later I was offered the position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – I didn't negotiate anything as the pay was a little more than I had been making.

Wilburton, OK

The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Lincare Holdings in August 2007.

Interview Details – Upon submitting application, they do a background check to make sure you can be hired. Then in my case, the Area Manager and Center Manager interviewed me and I was offered the job that afternoon. I had to pass a drug screen but that was done after I started.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I didn't do a lot of negotiation because the pay was already $2 more per hour than what I was making at my previous job.

Albany, OR

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Lincare Holdings in May 2009.

Interview Details – simple canned questions, how did you handle a difficult situation, tell me a time when you had to handle several task at one time etc

Interview Questions

Reason for Declining – pay is low, benifits o.k., high turn over rate

Customer Service Representative

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Lincare Holdings in November 2008.

Interview Details – Interview with manager and area manager with previous work history and skills. they go over job benefits and requirements.

Interview Question – Give us an example of a high stress situation and how you were able to handle it   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Nothing to negotiate they have the hiring amount on your second interview when they offer you the job

Worked for Lincare Holdings? Contribute to the Community!