Lincare Holdings Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Aug 25, 2014
46 interviews

2.3

Center Manager Interview

I interviewed in-person. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Lincare Holdings in January 2010.

Understand the company and its disease management programs before arriving at the interview. Dress is shirt and tie for men. Expect a detailed background check, especially regarding any convictions related to taking advantage of the disadvantaged.

Interview Questions
    • What is the most difficult problem you have had to overcome?   Answer Question
    Position budgets are well established and there is not much room to negotiate.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Beaumont, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beaumont, TX

I interviewed through other source. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Lincare Holdings.

Asked basic questions, didn't acknowledge multiple different things. Very shady, and more worried about having someone to cover their mistakes then having someone to do the job right. Doesn't have the desire to clean house and make it a better working environment, just worried about themselves. The employees that have been working there were horrible at making you feel welcomed. They were negative about the whole process.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing. There were hardly any questions at all.
      " if you have my back, I've got yours" was the statement made to me
        Answer Question
    $11.00 and it's a deal.

Customer Service Representative Interview

I interviewed through other source. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Lincare Holdings.

2 Interviews, one with the center manager, and then one with the area manager that will only be scheduled when they come down from out of town. Then there's a drug test, and a background ran, must have good resume, and an application completed.

Interview Questions
    They wanted to give me 10.00 and hour, but once I was aware of the duties I requested more. We could only get to 11.00, the job was worth more. I worked 140-150 hours every paycheck, and it still was not enough. I took on the MANAGERS duties as well.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Saint Cloud, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Cloud, MN

I interviewed online - interviewed at Lincare Holdings in June 2014.

I applied to the center manager position online at indeed, and got a call back about 4 days later from the Area Manager. We talked for about 10 minutes, and at the end he asked if I would come in for a formal interview. I did so. I was asked back for a second interview a few days later, and this interview went about 2 hours. At the end, the departing center manager and Area manager asked for me to wait in the lobby so they could conference.... I was invited back in less than 10 minutes later and was offered the job.

Interview Questions
    • The questions they ask are the same kinds you get in interviews, "name a situation where you didn't expect the outcome you desired and how you accounted for that and ree..." etc..... I just make up stories that are interesting.... that's how you answer those ridiculous questions. Be a storyteller. Make them laugh or at least smile... You become memorable..   Answer Question
    there was no negotiating.

Center Manager Interview

I interviewed in-person - interviewed at Lincare Holdings in September 2010.

Face-to-face interview with area manager and second interview with Regional Manager

Salray is set

Center Manager Interview

Typical first interview with District Manager. Second interview with Region Manager.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time when you had a conflict at work and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee  in  Athens, GA
    Anonymous Employee in Athens, GA

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Lincare Holdings in January 2014.

Applied online, was called the next day for an interview the following day. It was a very strange interview to say the least, the Center Manager interviewing me didn't have my resume printed off or any prepared questions like a typical interview. I was asked to tell her about myself and my work history. Then asked when I could start, I told her my availability and she said she had a few more interviews but would be in touch with me. I never heard back from them and left 2 messages before I finally got in touch with the Center Manager, only to find out the position was filled. I was told I was the back up choice if something fell through. but the Center Manager then asked my name, so I felt like I was being played with and getting the run around.

Sales Representative Interview

pretty basic interview, easy to get through even if you dont have sales experience. Talk about accomplishments that you may have achieved in school or in a previous job, be enthusiastic

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time you were in a difficult situation with a co worker, what did you do   Answer Question
    there was no negotiation, they offer one salary, take it or leave it

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Kansas City, MO
    Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

I interviewed online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Lincare Holdings in July 2013.

I was contacted on a Friday for a short phone interview. After the brief phone interview a one on one in office interview was scheduled for the next business day which was Monday. I was interviewed by an HR representative and tested for typing speed and accuracy. Testing for Microsoft Office Word and Excel knowledge and speed was also performed. Immediately following testing a second interview was conducted by the hiring department manager.

Sales Representative Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral - interviewed at Lincare Holdings.

2 interviews with backround check and drug screening

Interview Questions
    • no questions were particularly difficult or unexpected   View Answer

Worked for Lincare Holdings? Contribute to the Community!