Lincare Holdings Interview Questions

Updated Aug 30, 2015

2.3

Respiratory Therapist Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Lincare Holdings.

Interview

3 interviews. 1st interview with office manager. 2nd interview with office manager and Respiratory therapy regional director. 3rd interview with regional manager. Salary is really low. Ask for a reasonable pay. Offers incentives.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lincare Holdings.

Interview

Pretty easy and casual. Just basic stuff about what you like to do and what are you looking for. Pretty quick process in hiring and overall was easy and pretty quick.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about healthcare.   1 Answer

Health Care Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boise, ID

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Lincare Holdings (Boise, ID).

Interview

Simple and straight forward. My AM - Marie D. was a respiratory therapist so her focus was on the patient care side. Lots of questions about the meds and patient evaluations. Lots of questions about work flow. A lot of our work is independent of the standard hospital work flow so they want to make sure you are self motivated.

Interview Questions

• Name the RT drugs and their effects.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clearwater, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Lincare Holdings (Clearwater, FL) in June 2015.

Interview

Basic interview questions, nothing very fancy, boiler plate application. The place was messier than I expected. The man who did interview was nice, and gave lots of information. He often stopped in the middle of explaining the job to ask if I had questions and seemed surprised that I didn't. As interviews go it was quick and to the point.

Interview Questions

• He asked me what my motivation for working there was?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lincare Holdings (Birmingham, AL) in June 2015.

Interview

After sending in my Resume I got a call a day later for a interview with the office with the Owner/Manager? not sure of her title. It was easy. No hard questions my resume was very thoural. I was explained the job and benefits and office procedures, received a packet to fill out and was set up to get a TB test and drug screen on Wednesday. The following Monday my references were called.

Interview Questions

• It was more a conversation then real question. I immediately felt comfortable.   Answer Question

Medial Billing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lincare Holdings in April 2015.

Interview

Met with Pharmacy Manager and Nursing Manager as there was no office manager. Sat down and discussed the job and what they were looking for. Was given a tour of the location, benefit information and what was expected for a day to day operation.

Interview Questions

• Q: Do you know how to use CPR+ within a pharmacy billing company and what can you bring to the table that is unique and would be helpful for the company?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Nothing was negotiable.

Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ocala, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Lincare Holdings (Ocala, FL) in March 2015.

Interview

Disorganized, the steps were out-of-sync from waiting in the lobby and right through the person to person interview. When we started to discuss the position, it turned out that they did not have that position, but rather asked if I would be willing to do field work or bedside care work.

Interview Questions

• The questions were partially related to the position - but mostly about the interviewer transferring out to another location.   1 Answer

Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Elk Grove Village, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Lincare Holdings (Elk Grove Village, IL).

Interview

Extensive met with hr person, had many interrogating questions, she acted, in a hurry, and that she had plenty other intervews to do. Cold hearted and classed, ask specific questions reguaarding my person

Lincare Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Lincare Holdings in January 2015.

Interview

3 interviews. 1st interview with office manager. 2nd interview with office manager and Respiratory therapy regional director. 3rd interview with regional manager. Salary is really low. The questions they asked were decent, you meet all the managers at different levels. However the training process afterwards is ridiculous. ZERO SUPPORT

Interview Questions

• The usual. The did a mock sale to make sure you can ask for the sale.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clearwater, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Lincare Holdings (Clearwater, FL) in January 2015.

Interview

As long as you show up and are respectful you'll get the job. The guy who interviews you is an angel. By far the best person employed there. You'll get shown around and they start you off at 1pm-10pm so be ready