Lincare Holdings Interview Questions

Updated Sep 4, 2014
Updated Sep 4, 2014

2.3

Service Technician Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Lincare Holdings.

A bit of a whirlwind as it was part of a "potential" acquisition, and we were all told that we all had our jobs and they were not "interviews"

Healthcare Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Lincare Holdings in September 2013.

Was asked to come in and fill out resume. When I arrived there were 3 other potential employees waiting to interview. I waited 45 min to see interviewer. First thing she said to me was that she was running behind schedule... I was there 15 minutes and left

Hcs Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dover, NH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dover, NH

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Lincare Holdings.

Submitted resume, brought in for interview & offered a job within 2 wks.

Interview Questions
    • There was not a difficult question, I have been in the workforce almost 40 years   Answer Question
    no nogogiation. It is what it is...

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Kansas City, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Lincare Holdings in July 2013.

I was contacted on a Friday for a short phone interview. After the brief phone interview a one on one in office interview was scheduled for the next business day which was Monday. I was interviewed by an HR representative and tested for typing speed and accuracy. Testing for Microsoft Office Word and Excel knowledge and speed was also performed. Immediately following testing a second interview was conducted by the hiring department manager.

Sales Representative Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Lincare Holdings in July 2013.

Basic hypothetical questions.. What would you do?

Interview Questions
    • What difficult situation when working through with employees did they suggest a better solution?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Omaha, NE
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Lincare Holdings in March 2013.

Sent in my resume through e-mail and was contacted about 2 business days later by telephone. Scheduled and interview for the following week. The interview lasted about an hour and was fairly relaxed, but I'm sure that varies depending on the manager. Second interview happened about a week later. There was a homework assignment between the first and second interview. The boss of the branch manager was in the second interview.

Interview Questions
    • How would you handle someone who is being difficult?   Answer Question
    • Describe a situation where you used a positive attitude and how that affected the people around you.   Answer Question
    • Describe a situation where you had to overcome an obstacle and what you did to do so.   Answer Question
    • Lots of hypothetical situation type questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Saint Louis, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Lincare Holdings.

2 interviews. Ive heard where there has been as many as 4. Not worth 4 interviews. Very detailed interview. Wants a person that is detailed oriented, needs little to no supervision, converses well with others, ambitious, highly motivated.

Interview Questions
    There was no negotiation, the salary, hours, expectations are all written out on the hiring packet.

Center Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Lakeland, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lakeland, FL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Lincare Holdings.

Interview with Area manager twice. Very casual atmosphere. Actually not a hard interview at all. The hiring process in very long though. Must pass a background check as well as a drug screening. You can not have anything on your record. It took over a month before I was offered a position.

Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Fort Wayne, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Wayne, IN

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Lincare Holdings.

standard no surprises

Interview Questions
    • how would you handle if your day got completely screwed up   Answer Question
    none take it or leave it

Respiratory Therapist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Port Orange, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Port Orange, FL

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Lincare Holdings in June 2012.

Was about 1 hour long with a lot of questions about my previous job and about what my new job involves.

Interview Questions
    ask always for more money and then you come down to what you can leave with.