Lincare Holdings

2.4

Respiratory Therapist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Port Orange, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Port Orange, FL

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Lincare Holdings in June 2012.

Was about 1 hour long with a lot of questions about my previous job and about what my new job involves.

Interview Questions
    ask always for more money and then you come down to what you can leave with.

Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Albany, OR
    Anonymous Employee in Albany, OR

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Lincare Holdings in May 2012.

A bunch of situation questions. IE: How did you handle a difficult situation? How did you handle an unsatisfied customer? How did you handle a coworker that you didn't get along with

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stillwater, OK
    Anonymous Employee in Stillwater, OK

The process took a weekinterviewed at Lincare Holdings in February 2012.

polite, to the point, and informative

Area Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I applied through other source – interviewed at Lincare Holdings in May 2011.

Interview process was two fold. Vp and Regional Manager were present for the finalninterview, not many questions other than how will you grow core business.

Vp was adamant that all deficiencies could be fixed in the next 90 days however the reality is , that's unrealistic because people and profits don't always have the same agenda.

No negotiation

Senior Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Red Bluff, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Red Bluff, CA

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Lincare Holdings in April 2011.

Walked in with resume and filled out their standard application. I was contacted by phone and scheduled interview a week later by the office manager. Office manager only one in interview process. Office setting was professional. Had background check and D.O.T. check before i was contacted to get fingerprinted for hazmat endorsement.

Interview Questions
    • You are required to go into peoples houses on a regular basis, some not so clean and end up building close relationships with some of them and then they die! Do you think you can handle this?   Answer Question

Sales Representative Lincare Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Appleton, WI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Appleton, WI

I applied through other source. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Lincare Holdings in March 2011.

simple single interview, with branch manager usually not trained in interviewing. he did a good job of quality questions and none were out in left field or unanswerable but, he was very good at reading a person's personality. The branch manager was understaffed at the time of my interview and he was not necessarily able to go about in an organized manner like I am sure he would have.

Interview Questions
    flat offer no negotiation.

Center Manager Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at Lincare Holdings in September 2010.

Face-to-face interview with area manager and second interview with Regional Manager

Salray is set

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Lincare Holdings in August 2010.

I submitted my resume on a local job posting board. I was called maybe a week later by the center manager and asked to come in for an interview. I interviewed with him and the area manager. They told me that day they would like to bring me in for a second interview and I met with the center manager of another office a day or two later. They called me back a couple hours after that interview and offered me the position.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time when you had to deal with an upset or angry customer and how did you correct the situation.   Answer Question
    There is really no negotiation. There is a set pay they start you at.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Lincare Holdings in June 2010.

Can be long and drawn out but no different than any other.

Normal

Sales Representative Lincare Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH
    Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

The process took a dayinterviewed at Lincare Holdings in March 2010.

Had a very short phone interview and was asked to come in for a 1:1 interview. Saw all of the bad things posted about this company and they were right. The manager was nice enough but the pay was a joke. The office was nothing to write home about either. With 7 years sales experience they offered 24K. Unbelievable. No thank you!

Interview Questions
    • Give an example of a time when you turned a negative situation into a positive situation?   Answer Question