Lincare Holdings

Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Representative Lincare Interview

Sales Representative Lincare
Dayton, OH

The process took a day - interviewed at Lincare Holdings in March 2010.

Interview Details – Had a very short phone interview and was asked to come in for a 1:1 interview. Saw all of the bad things posted about this company and they were right. The manager was nice enough but the pay was a joke. The office was nothing to write home about either. With 7 years sales experience they offered 24K. Unbelievable. No thank you!

Interview Question – Give an example of a time when you turned a negative situation into a positive situation?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Wilburton, OK

The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Lincare Holdings in August 2007.

Interview Details – Upon submitting application, they do a background check to make sure you can be hired. Then in my case, the Area Manager and Center Manager interviewed me and I was offered the job that afternoon. I had to pass a drug screen but that was done after I started.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I didn't do a lot of negotiation because the pay was already $2 more per hour than what I was making at my previous job.

Very Easy Interview

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Albany, OR

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Lincare Holdings in May 2009.

Interview Details – simple canned questions, how did you handle a difficult situation, tell me a time when you had to handle several task at one time etc

Interview Questions

Reason for Declining – pay is low, benifits o.k., high turn over rate

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Medical Sales Representative Interview

Medical Sales Representative

Interviewed at Lincare Holdings

Interview Details – Recieved an email from area manager, had to apply formally, initial interview with center manager then area manager then regional manager then drug screen and background check, total process took about a month

Interview Question – Just do your research on medicare and Lincare products and you should be good, all other questions were basically default   Answer Question

Sales Representative

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Lincare Holdings.

Interview Details – I found the interview process conducted by the Area Manager to be quite misleading as she promised wonderful commission and room for vertical career moves. This was a well oiled speech given to each and every person she interviewed as she just wanted to fill spots with quantity not qualtiy. The truth is commission structure is not all that great given the products they are currently trying to push. Traditional reps can make decent money but be wary if you interview for specialty divisions. Most center managers have integrity it seems so i don't have any issues with them as most will try to help you and push your case for late reimbursement, commission approval...etc.

Interview Question – Not a difficult interview, very standard run-of-the-mill questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation ability on salary no matter what your experience.

Lincare Sales Representative Interview

Lincare Sales Representative

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Lincare Holdings in December 2008.

Interview Details – Met with the Center Manager and Area manager. They asked how I would handle certain sales situations, including how to overcome objections and how to respond to an upset client. Also, asked that I put together a sales and marketing plan for how to earn business in the area. Do some research on the competition on the area as well as the services that Lincare offers.

Interview Question – How would you handle it if a physician's office complained about the service for one of their patients?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Just find out when your commissions kick in. They wanted me to wait 90 days or something but I negotiated they should start as soon as I visit the office. I had to attend training, which I thought was very beneficial.

Center Manager Interview

Center Manager

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Lincare Holdings in October 2011.

Interview Details – Interview is one-on-one and they want to know about your work experience and what type of employee you will be. They ask questions to find out what kind of an employee you will be, so answer accordingly. Send a thank you card in or follow up with a thank you phone call. Dress to impress with business attire, NO JEANS!

Interview Questions

• How would you sell me my cell phone? (She handed me her cell phone to sell it to her)   Answer Question
  • What are some situations you've been in where you had to overcome an obstacle?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation, since it is a corporate company, their compensation is fixed and set so don't expect them to budge.

Very Easy Interview

Sales Representative Lincare Interview

Sales Representative Lincare

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Lincare Holdings in July 2011.

Interview Details – Received an email to interview with center manager the next day. She basically told me up front the salary and the commission structure. She only asked me to tell her about myself. Several weeks later I drove about 80 miles to interview with an area manager. The questions were basic interview and some behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• As a sales rep you need to know what oen ended question are. Name some   View Answer
  • Name a problem you have encountered and how you solved it   Answer Question

Sales Representative

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Lincare Holdings in March 2011.

Interview Details – Initial interview with center manager. If he/ she likes you an interview with the area manager will follow. If he/ she likes you an offer will follow.

Interview Question – What is your management style?
Are you manageable?
What skills/ experience can you bring to the table?
Educational background?
How organized are you?
Computer literate?
Alot of this job is communicating with docs, their main concern is whether or not you can communicate efficiently and effectively.
  View Answer

Negotiation Details – Lincare does not negotiate. Any "extra" comes out of upper management's pockets.

Sales Representative

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Lincare Holdings in July 2011.

Interview Details – I was contacted by the employer after seeing my old resume posted on monster.com. She told me about the job and I asked several questions. We were on the phone for about 45 minutes. That ended up being like a screening interview. I was then invited to come into the office a week later to meet the area manager and the center manager. I was hired two days later.

Interview Question – I was asked to role play a sale, which was alright, but they gave me a couple minutes to think about how I wanted to do it (I was nervous) and they rudely talked about their dogs and kids with one another during that time when I was trying to concentrate and do my best so I could get hired.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation. They made an offer and it was non-negotiable.