Lincare Holdings Interview Questions

Updated Sep 4, 2014
Updated Sep 4, 2014

2.3

Center Manager Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Lincare Holdings in January 2010.

Understand the company and its disease management programs before arriving at the interview. Dress is shirt and tie for men. Expect a detailed background check, especially regarding any convictions related to taking advantage of the disadvantaged.

Interview Questions
    • What is the most difficult problem you have had to overcome?   Answer Question
    Position budgets are well established and there is not much room to negotiate.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boise, ID
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boise, ID

I applied through other source. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Lincare Holdings in August 2009.

I was called by the office manager and did a few questions over the phone and was then asked to come in for an interview with him. That was a very quick laid back interview it lasted about 20 to 30 minutes. I got a call later than day and was asked to come back for another interview to meet with the area manager. I was told to make sure I wore very professional clothing. That interview went very quick as well due to the area manager was on the phone most of the time. I filled out some papers and went to do the drug test. Then a few days later I was offered the position.

Interview Questions
    I didn't negotiate anything as the pay was a little more than I had been making.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albany, OR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albany, OR

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Lincare Holdings in May 2009.

simple canned questions, how did you handle a difficult situation, tell me a time when you had to handle several task at one time etc

Interview Questions

pay is low, benifits o.k., high turn over rate

Healthcare Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Lincare Holdings in April 2009.

Had to interview with three different people, then it took 3 weeks for an answer

Poor

Pharmacist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southaven, MS
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southaven, MS

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Lincare Holdings in May 2008.

Simple and straightforward. Will be drug tested and have background test.

Interview Questions
    Straight forward they tell you what they pay and what the benefits are, you take or leave it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilburton, OK
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilburton, OK

The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Lincare Holdings in August 2007.

Upon submitting application, they do a background check to make sure you can be hired. Then in my case, the Area Manager and Center Manager interviewed me and I was offered the job that afternoon. I had to pass a drug screen but that was done after I started.

Interview Questions
    I didn't do a lot of negotiation because the pay was already $2 more per hour than what I was making at my previous job.

Medical Sales Representative Interview

Recieved an email from area manager, had to apply formally, initial interview with center manager then area manager then regional manager then drug screen and background check, total process took about a month

Interview Questions
    • Just do your research on medicare and Lincare products and you should be good, all other questions were basically default   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Lincare Holdings.

I found the interview process conducted by the Area Manager to be quite misleading as she promised wonderful commission and room for vertical career moves. This was a well oiled speech given to each and every person she interviewed as she just wanted to fill spots with quantity not qualtiy. The truth is commission structure is not all that great given the products they are currently trying to push. Traditional reps can make decent money but be wary if you interview for specialty divisions. Most center managers have integrity it seems so i don't have any issues with them as most will try to help you and push your case for late reimbursement, commission approval...etc.

Interview Questions
    • Not a difficult interview, very standard run-of-the-mill questions.   Answer Question
    No negotiation ability on salary no matter what your experience.

Center Manager Interview

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Lincare Holdings in October 2011.

Interview is one-on-one and they want to know about your work experience and what type of employee you will be. They ask questions to find out what kind of an employee you will be, so answer accordingly. Send a thank you card in or follow up with a thank you phone call. Dress to impress with business attire, NO JEANS!

Interview Questions
    • How would you sell me my cell phone? (She handed me her cell phone to sell it to her)   Answer Question
    • What are some situations you've been in where you had to overcome an obstacle?   Answer Question
    No negotiation, since it is a corporate company, their compensation is fixed and set so don't expect them to budge.

Sales Representative Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Lincare Holdings in July 2011.

I was contacted by the employer after seeing my old resume posted on monster.com. She told me about the job and I asked several questions. We were on the phone for about 45 minutes. That ended up being like a screening interview. I was then invited to come into the office a week later to meet the area manager and the center manager. I was hired two days later.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked to role play a sale, which was alright, but they gave me a couple minutes to think about how I wanted to do it (I was nervous) and they rudely talked about their dogs and kids with one another during that time when I was trying to concentrate and do my best so I could get hired.   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation. They made an offer and it was non-negotiable.