Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Lincare Holdings
- Sales Representative (14)
- Customer Service Representative (11)
- Center Manager (8)
- Service Representative (5)
- Healthcare Specialist (3)
- Respiratory Therapist (3)
- Sales Representative Lincare (3)
- Medical Sales Representative (2)
- Lincare Sales Representative (2)
- Sales (2)
- Pharmacist (1)
- Inside Sales Representative (1)
- Service Technician (1)
- Senior Service Representative (1)
- Anonymous (1)
- Area Manager (1)
- Coordinator (1)
- Customer Service (1)
- Driver (1)
- Cash Applications Specialist (1)
- Customer Service Representative (1)
- Health Care Specialist (1)
- Hcs (1)
- Medial Billing (1)
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lincare Holdings (Saint Louis, MO).
2 interviews. Ive heard where there has been as many as 4. Not worth 4 interviews. Very detailed interview. Wants a person that is detailed oriented, needs little to no supervision, converses well with others, ambitious, highly motivated.
- Please try to be as detailed as possible regarding the technical question, business case, etc. Answer Question
There was no negotiation, the salary, hours, expectations are all written out on the hiring packet.
Helpful (3)Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Lincare Holdings (Lakeland, FL).
Interview with Area manager twice. Very casual atmosphere. Actually not a hard interview at all. The hiring process in very long though. Must pass a background check as well as a drug screening. You can not have anything on your record. It took over a month before I was offered a position.
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Lincare Holdings (Fort Wayne, IN).
standard no surprises
- how would you handle if your day got completely screwed up Answer Question
none take it or leave it
- Accepted OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through other source. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Lincare Holdings (Blacksburg, VA) in July 2012.
They will call you and set up a face-to-face interview. Once you are done with the interview, if they are interested, they will ask you to fill out a long application. Most of the time they will allow you to take it home and bring it back. The actual interview consists of some really strange questions about prior employment and how you handle situations with co-workers. None of it relates to anything that you will actually encounter on the job.
- Are you willing to go into a home with a patient that test positive for HIV, TB, or any other infectious disease? 1 Answer
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lincare Holdings (Port Orange, FL) in June 2012.
Was about 1 hour long with a lot of questions about my previous job and about what my new job involves.
- Do not remember Answer Question
ask always for more money and then you come down to what you can leave with.
- No OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Lincare Holdings (Albany, OR) in May 2012.
A bunch of situation questions. IE: How did you handle a difficult situation? How did you handle an unsatisfied customer? How did you handle a coworker that you didn't get along with
- No OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
The process took a week. I interviewed at Lincare Holdings (Stillwater, OK) in February 2012.
polite, to the point, and informative
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. I interviewed at Lincare Holdings in December 2011.
Not to formal. Pretty relaxed. They brought me in a few times. First time was with just the branch manager. The second time was with the branch manager and the Area manager. The third and final time was with the branch manager, area manager, and the regional manager.
- How do you adapt to change? Answer Question
- Accepted OfferAverage Interview
I applied through other source. I interviewed at Lincare Holdings (Charlotte, NC) in May 2011.
Interview process was two fold. Vp and Regional Manager were present for the finalninterview, not many questions other than how will you grow core business. Vp was adamant that all deficiencies could be fixed in the next 90 days however the reality is , that's unrealistic because people and profits don't always have the same agenda.
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lincare Holdings (Red Bluff, CA) in April 2011.
Walked in with resume and filled out their standard application. I was contacted by phone and scheduled interview a week later by the office manager. Office manager only one in interview process. Office setting was professional. Had background check and D.O.T. check before i was contacted to get fingerprinted for hazmat endorsement.
- You are required to go into peoples houses on a regular basis, some not so clean and end up building close relationships with some of them and then they die! Do you think you can handle this? Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review