Lincare Holdings Interview Questions

Updated Sep 2, 2015

2.3

Anonymous Employee in Fort Wayne, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Lincare Holdings (Fort Wayne, IN).

Interview

standard no surprises

Interview Questions

• how would you handle if your day got completely screwed up   Answer Question

Negotiation

none take it or leave it

Anonymous Employee in Blacksburg, VA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Lincare Holdings (Blacksburg, VA) in July 2012.

Interview

They will call you and set up a face-to-face interview. Once you are done with the interview, if they are interested, they will ask you to fill out a long application. Most of the time they will allow you to take it home and bring it back. The actual interview consists of some really strange questions about prior employment and how you handle situations with co-workers. None of it relates to anything that you will actually encounter on the job.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to go into a home with a patient that test positive for HIV, TB, or any other infectious disease?   1 Answer

Respiratory Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Port Orange, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lincare Holdings (Port Orange, FL) in June 2012.

Interview

Was about 1 hour long with a lot of questions about my previous job and about what my new job involves.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

ask always for more money and then you come down to what you can leave with.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albany, OR

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Lincare Holdings (Albany, OR) in May 2012.

Interview

A bunch of situation questions. IE: How did you handle a difficult situation? How did you handle an unsatisfied customer? How did you handle a coworker that you didn't get along with

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stillwater, OK

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Lincare Holdings (Stillwater, OK) in February 2012.

Interview

polite, to the point, and informative

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lincare Holdings in December 2011.

Interview

Not to formal. Pretty relaxed. They brought me in a few times. First time was with just the branch manager. The second time was with the branch manager and the Area manager. The third and final time was with the branch manager, area manager, and the regional manager.

Area Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Lincare Holdings (Charlotte, NC) in May 2011.

Interview

Interview process was two fold. Vp and Regional Manager were present for the finalninterview, not many questions other than how will you grow core business. Vp was adamant that all deficiencies could be fixed in the next 90 days however the reality is , that's unrealistic because people and profits don't always have the same agenda.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Senior Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Red Bluff, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lincare Holdings (Red Bluff, CA) in April 2011.

Interview

Walked in with resume and filled out their standard application. I was contacted by phone and scheduled interview a week later by the office manager. Office manager only one in interview process. Office setting was professional. Had background check and D.O.T. check before i was contacted to get fingerprinted for hazmat endorsement.

Interview Questions

• You are required to go into peoples houses on a regular basis, some not so clean and end up building close relationships with some of them and then they die! Do you think you can handle this?   Answer Question

Sales Representative Lincare Interview

Anonymous Employee in Appleton, WI

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Lincare Holdings (Appleton, WI) in March 2011.

Interview

simple single interview, with branch manager usually not trained in interviewing. he did a good job of quality questions and none were out in left field or unanswerable but, he was very good at reading a person's personality. The branch manager was understaffed at the time of my interview and he was not necessarily able to go about in an organized manner like I am sure he would have.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

flat offer no negotiation.

Center Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Lincare Holdings in September 2010.

Interview

Face-to-face interview with area manager and second interview with Regional Manager

Negotiation

Salray is set