Lincare Holdings

Getting the Interview

4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Appleton, WI

I applied through other source and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Lincare Holdings in March 2011.

Interview Details – simple single interview, with branch manager usually not trained in interviewing. he did a good job of quality questions and none were out in left field or unanswerable but, he was very good at reading a person's personality. The branch manager was understaffed at the time of my interview and he was not necessarily able to go about in an organized manner like I am sure he would have.

Interview Question – why do you want this job?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – flat offer no negotiation.

Dayton, OH

The process took a day - interviewed at Lincare Holdings in March 2010.

Interview Details – Had a very short phone interview and was asked to come in for a 1:1 interview. Saw all of the bad things posted about this company and they were right. The manager was nice enough but the pay was a joke. The office was nothing to write home about either. With 7 years sales experience they offered 24K. Unbelievable. No thank you!

Interview Question – Give an example of a time when you turned a negative situation into a positive situation?   Answer Question

Lincare Sales Representative Interview

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Lincare Holdings in December 2008.

Interview Details – Met with the Center Manager and Area manager. They asked how I would handle certain sales situations, including how to overcome objections and how to respond to an upset client. Also, asked that I put together a sales and marketing plan for how to earn business in the area. Do some research on the competition on the area as well as the services that Lincare offers.

Interview Question – How would you handle it if a physician's office complained about the service for one of their patients?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Just find out when your commissions kick in. They wanted me to wait 90 days or something but I negotiated they should start as soon as I visit the office. I had to attend training, which I thought was very beneficial.

Very Easy Interview

Sales Representative Lincare

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Lincare Holdings in July 2011.

Interview Details – Received an email to interview with center manager the next day. She basically told me up front the salary and the commission structure. She only asked me to tell her about myself. Several weeks later I drove about 80 miles to interview with an area manager. The questions were basic interview and some behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• As a sales rep you need to know what oen ended question are. Name some   View Answer
  • Name a problem you have encountered and how you solved it   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Lincare Holdings

Worked for Lincare Holdings? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Lincare Holdings Lincare Sales Representative interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Lincare Holdings employees and interview candidates.