Lincare Holdings Sales Representative Interview Questions

2.6

12 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Sales Representative Interview

pretty basic interview, easy to get through even if you dont have sales experience. Talk about accomplishments that you may have achieved in school or in a previous job, be enthusiastic

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time you were in a difficult situation with a co worker, what did you do   Answer Question
there was no negotiation, they offer one salary, take it or leave it

Other Interview Reviews for Lincare Holdings

Sales Representative Interview

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Lincare Holdings.

2 interviews with backround check and drug screening

Interview Questions
    • no questions were particularly difficult or unexpected   View Answer

Sales Representative Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Lincare Holdings in July 2013.

Basic hypothetical questions.. What would you do?

Interview Questions
    • What difficult situation when working through with employees did they suggest a better solution?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Omaha, NE
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Lincare Holdings in March 2013.

Sent in my resume through e-mail and was contacted about 2 business days later by telephone. Scheduled and interview for the following week. The interview lasted about an hour and was fairly relaxed, but I'm sure that varies depending on the manager. Second interview happened about a week later. There was a homework assignment between the first and second interview. The boss of the branch manager was in the second interview.

Interview Questions
    • How would you handle someone who is being difficult?   Answer Question
    • Describe a situation where you used a positive attitude and how that affected the people around you.   Answer Question
    • Describe a situation where you had to overcome an obstacle and what you did to do so.   Answer Question
    • Lots of hypothetical situation type questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Saint Louis, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Lincare Holdings.

2 interviews. Ive heard where there has been as many as 4. Not worth 4 interviews. Very detailed interview. Wants a person that is detailed oriented, needs little to no supervision, converses well with others, ambitious, highly motivated.

Interview Questions
    There was no negotiation, the salary, hours, expectations are all written out on the hiring packet.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Seattle, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Lincare Holdings in June 2010.

Can be long and drawn out but no different than any other.

Normal

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Stillwater, OK
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stillwater, OK

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Lincare Holdings in February 2012.

polite, to the point, and informative

Sales Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Lincare Holdings.

I found the interview process conducted by the Area Manager to be quite misleading as she promised wonderful commission and room for vertical career moves. This was a well oiled speech given to each and every person she interviewed as she just wanted to fill spots with quantity not qualtiy. The truth is commission structure is not all that great given the products they are currently trying to push. Traditional reps can make decent money but be wary if you interview for specialty divisions. Most center managers have integrity it seems so i don't have any issues with them as most will try to help you and push your case for late reimbursement, commission approval...etc.

Interview Questions
    • Not a difficult interview, very standard run-of-the-mill questions.   Answer Question
    No negotiation ability on salary no matter what your experience.

Sales Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Lincare Holdings in March 2011.

Initial interview with center manager. If he/ she likes you an interview with the area manager will follow. If he/ she likes you an offer will follow.

Interview Questions
    • What is your management style?
      Are you manageable?
      What skills/ experience can you bring to the table?
      Educational background?
      How organized are you?
      Computer literate?
      Alot of this job is communicating with docs, their main concern is whether or not you can communicate efficiently and effectively.
        View Answer
    Lincare does not negotiate. Any "extra" comes out of upper management's pockets.

Sales Representative Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Lincare Holdings in July 2011.

I was contacted by the employer after seeing my old resume posted on monster.com. She told me about the job and I asked several questions. We were on the phone for about 45 minutes. That ended up being like a screening interview. I was then invited to come into the office a week later to meet the area manager and the center manager. I was hired two days later.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked to role play a sale, which was alright, but they gave me a couple minutes to think about how I wanted to do it (I was nervous) and they rudely talked about their dogs and kids with one another during that time when I was trying to concentrate and do my best so I could get hired.   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation. They made an offer and it was non-negotiable.

Worked for Lincare Holdings? Contribute to the Community!