Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Lincare Holdings
- Sales Representative (14)
- Customer Service Representative (10)
- Center Manager (8)
- Healthcare Specialist (3)
- Sales Representative Lincare (3)
- Service Representative (3)
- Medical Sales Representative (2)
- Lincare Sales Representative (1)
- Inside Sales Representative (1)
- Service Technician (1)
- Area Manager (1)
- Sales (1)
- Respiratory Therapist (1)
- Senior Service Representative (1)
- Coordinator (1)
- Customer Service (1)
- Driver (1)
- Cash Applications Specialist (1)
- Customer Service Representative (1)
- Health Care Specialist (1)
- Hcs (1)
- Medial Billing (1)
- Pharmacist (1)
Sales Representative Lincare Interview
I applied through other source. The process took 5 weeks – interviewed at Lincare Holdings (Appleton, WI) in March 2011.
simple single interview, with branch manager usually not trained in interviewing. he did a good job of quality questions and none were out in left field or unanswerable but, he was very good at reading a person's personality. The branch manager was understaffed at the time of my interview and he was not necessarily able to go about in an organized manner like I am sure he would have.
- why do you want this job? Answer Question
flat offer no negotiation.
Other Interview Reviews for Lincare Holdings
Sales Representative Lincare InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
The process took 1 day – interviewed at Lincare Holdings (Dayton, OH) in March 2010.
Had a very short phone interview and was asked to come in for a 1:1 interview. Saw all of the bad things posted about this company and they were right. The manager was nice enough but the pay was a joke. The office was nothing to write home about either. With 7 years sales experience they offered 24K. Unbelievable. No thank you!
- Give an example of a time when you turned a negative situation into a positive situation? Answer Question
Sales Representative Lincare InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks – interviewed at Lincare Holdings in July 2011.
Received an email to interview with center manager the next day. She basically told me up front the salary and the commission structure. She only asked me to tell her about myself. Several weeks later I drove about 80 miles to interview with an area manager. The questions were basic interview and some behavioral questions.
Lincare Sales Representative InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
The process took 2 days – interviewed at Lincare Holdings in December 2008.
Met with the Center Manager and Area manager. They asked how I would handle certain sales situations, including how to overcome objections and how to respond to an upset client. Also, asked that I put together a sales and marketing plan for how to earn business in the area. Do some research on the competition on the area as well as the services that Lincare offers.
- How would you handle it if a physician's office complained about the service for one of their patients? 1 Answer
Just find out when your commissions kick in. They wanted me to wait 90 days or something but I negotiated they should start as soon as I visit the office. I had to attend training, which I thought was very beneficial.