Lincare Holdings Sales Representative Lincare Interview Questions

1.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Appleton, WI

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Lincare Holdings (Appleton, WI) in March 2011.

Interview

simple single interview, with branch manager usually not trained in interviewing. he did a good job of quality questions and none were out in left field or unanswerable but, he was very good at reading a person's personality. The branch manager was understaffed at the time of my interview and he was not necessarily able to go about in an organized manner like I am sure he would have.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

flat offer no negotiation.

Other Interview Reviews for Lincare Holdings

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Lincare Holdings (Dayton, OH) in March 2010.

Interview

Had a very short phone interview and was asked to come in for a 1:1 interview. Saw all of the bad things posted about this company and they were right. The manager was nice enough but the pay was a joke. The office was nothing to write home about either. With 7 years sales experience they offered 24K. Unbelievable. No thank you!

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time when you turned a negative situation into a positive situation?   Answer Question

Sales Representative Lincare Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Lincare Holdings in July 2011.

Interview

Received an email to interview with center manager the next day. She basically told me up front the salary and the commission structure. She only asked me to tell her about myself. Several weeks later I drove about 80 miles to interview with an area manager. The questions were basic interview and some behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• As a sales rep you need to know what oen ended question are. Name some   1 Answer
    • Name a problem you have encountered and how you solved it   Answer Question

Lincare Sales Representative Interview

Application

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Lincare Holdings in December 2008.

Interview

Met with the Center Manager and Area manager. They asked how I would handle certain sales situations, including how to overcome objections and how to respond to an upset client. Also, asked that I put together a sales and marketing plan for how to earn business in the area. Do some research on the competition on the area as well as the services that Lincare offers.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle it if a physician's office complained about the service for one of their patients?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Just find out when your commissions kick in. They wanted me to wait 90 days or something but I negotiated they should start as soon as I visit the office. I had to attend training, which I thought was very beneficial.