Lincoln College Online

Relevance Date Difficulty

Admissions Representative Interview

Admissions Representative
Denver, CO

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Lincoln College Online in March 2011.

Interview Details – The interview process started off great. I applied and was offered a phone interview within 2 days. After that, things went VERY slowly. I ended up having 4 interviews over the course of 4 weeks. I had to take a drug test and they did a background check. The people who interviewed me were great and the culture sounded awesome.

Interview Question – Why are you changing careers?   View Answer

Reason for Declining – After I was offered the position, I submitted a counteroffer and they didn't even read it, so I decided it wasn't the type of company I wanted to work for.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Admissions Representative Interview

Admissions Representative

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Lincoln College Online in January 2011.

Interview Details – I submitted my resume through Craigslist and received a call to set up an interview. I had 1 interview and then I received a skill & personality assessment test. After the assessment test I was sent a job offer letter, that stated the position is dependent on the criminal, work & education history & drug test all coming back cleared and verified. I was given instruction to on where and how to take the drug testing.

Interview Question – Can I use directive sales   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I told him my salary expectations and he said that would be no problem. The offer letter came back asking for my acceptance of the job offer with the salary being just below $2,500.00 under what I asked.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Lincoln College Online? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Lincoln College Online interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Lincoln College Online employees and interview candidates.