Lincoln Educational Services Interview Questions & Reviews

6 interviews

Career Services Interview

Pretty easy. Just be authentic in the interview. They can't stand people who are just telling them what they want to hear. Think outside the box.

Administrator Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at Lincoln Educational Services.

My first interview entailed no meaningful questions that asked about my work/life experiences as it would apply to the position. I was lectured about the company but told little about what the job entailed.

I was asked for a second "interview" with other managerial staff. The process was incredibly disorganized. I was placed in a cramped room with several people who asked me no questions - it was clear that they do no typically hire outside employees.

Interview Questions
    • I was not really asked any questions with the exception of "do you mind working overtime?"   Answer Question
    N/A

High School Admissions Representative Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Lincoln Educational Services.

A regional director called and asked some questions for about 20 minutes about background, prior job history etc. Two on campus interviews were held with the Director of Admissions and Regional Director of Admissions.

Student Interview

Actually Just looking to graduate soon. Needing to stay abreast on all aspects of the business.

Interview Questions
    • Do you exspect newly discovered fields in the IT industry and if so when ? Cyber security seems to be the direction of interest. It would be great if there were a site you could professionally recommend besides the norm.   Answer Question

Vice President Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Minneapolis, MN
    Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

I interviewed through other source. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Lincoln Educational Services in August 2011.

vanilla interview, no connection

Interview Questions
    • what specifically can you bring to us as far as business   View Answer

Accounting Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Nashville, TN
    Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

I interviewed online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Lincoln Educational Services in March 2011.

They held off for a couple of weeks to let me know the position was no longer being funded. They were extremely apologetic about it.

Interview Questions
    • They asked varied questions according to my experiences.   View Answer

Worked for Lincoln Educational Services? Contribute to the Community!