Lincoln Educational Services Interview Questions

2.0

Career Services Interview

Interview

Pretty easy. Just be authentic in the interview. They can't stand people who are just telling them what they want to hear. Think outside the box.

Administrator Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Lincoln Educational Services.

Interview

My first interview entailed no meaningful questions that asked about my work/life experiences as it would apply to the position. I was lectured about the company but told little about what the job entailed.

I was asked for a second "interview" with other managerial staff. The process was incredibly disorganized. I was placed in a cramped room with several people who asked me no questions - it was clear that they do no typically hire outside employees.

Interview Questions

• I was not really asked any questions with the exception of "do you mind working overtime?"   Answer Question

Negotiation

N/A

High School Admissions Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Lincoln Educational Services.

Interview

A regional director called and asked some questions for about 20 minutes about background, prior job history etc. Two on campus interviews were held with the Director of Admissions and Regional Director of Admissions.

Student Interview

Interview

Actually Just looking to graduate soon. Needing to stay abreast on all aspects of the business.

Interview Questions

• Do you exspect newly discovered fields in the IT industry and if so when ? Cyber security seems to be the direction of interest. It would be great if there were a site you could professionally recommend besides the norm.   Answer Question

Vice President Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Lincoln Educational Services (Minneapolis, MN) in August 2011.

Interview

vanilla interview, no connection

Interview Questions

• what specifically can you bring to us as far as business   1 Answer

Accounting Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Lincoln Educational Services (Nashville, TN) in March 2011.

Interview

They held off for a couple of weeks to let me know the position was no longer being funded. They were extremely apologetic about it.

Interview Questions

• They asked varied questions according to my experiences.   1 Answer