Lincoln Educational Services

4 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Career Services Interview

Interviewed at Lincoln Educational Services

Interview Details – Pretty easy. Just be authentic in the interview. They can't stand people who are just telling them what they want to hear. Think outside the box.

Very Easy Interview

Administrator Interview

Administrator

I applied online and interviewed at Lincoln Educational Services.

Interview Details – My first interview entailed no meaningful questions that asked about my work/life experiences as it would apply to the position. I was lectured about the company but told little about what the job entailed.

I was asked for a second "interview" with other managerial staff. The process was incredibly disorganized. I was placed in a cramped room with several people who asked me no questions - it was clear that they do no typically hire outside employees.

Interview Question – I was not really asked any questions with the exception of "do you mind working overtime?"   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – N/A

High School Admissions Representative Interview

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Lincoln Educational Services.

Interview Details – A regional director called and asked some questions for about 20 minutes about background, prior job history etc. Two on campus interviews were held with the Director of Admissions and Regional Director of Admissions.

Interview Question – Do you really want this job?   Answer Question

Accounting Clerk Interview

Nashville, TN

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Lincoln Educational Services in March 2011.

Interview Details – They held off for a couple of weeks to let me know the position was no longer being funded. They were extremely apologetic about it.

Interview Question – They asked varied questions according to my experiences.   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Lincoln Educational Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Lincoln Educational Services interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Lincoln Educational Services employees and interview candidates.