Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Lincoln Educational Services
- Administrator (1)
- Accounting Clerk (1)
- Student (1)
- Vice President (1)
- Career Services (1)
- High School Admissions Representative (1)
Pretty easy. Just be authentic in the interview. They can't stand people who are just telling them what they want to hear. Think outside the box.
- Accepted OfferNegative ExperienceEasy InterviewAccepted OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online – interviewed at Lincoln Educational Services.
My first interview entailed no meaningful questions that asked about my work/life experiences as it would apply to the position. I was lectured about the company but told little about what the job entailed.
I was asked for a second "interview" with other managerial staff. The process was incredibly disorganized. I was placed in a cramped room with several people who asked me no questions - it was clear that they do no typically hire outside employees.
- I was not really asked any questions with the exception of "do you mind working overtime?" Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAccepted OfferPositive Experience
I applied online. The process took 4 weeks – interviewed at Lincoln Educational Services.
A regional director called and asked some questions for about 20 minutes about background, prior job history etc. Two on campus interviews were held with the Director of Admissions and Regional Director of Admissions.
- Do you really want this job? Answer Question
Actually Just looking to graduate soon. Needing to stay abreast on all aspects of the business.
- Do you exspect newly discovered fields in the IT industry and if so when ? Cyber security seems to be the direction of interest. It would be great if there were a site you could professionally recommend besides the norm. Answer Question
- Declined OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage InterviewDeclined OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through other source. The process took 5 days – interviewed at Lincoln Educational Services (Minneapolis, MN) in August 2011.
vanilla interview, no connection
- what specifically can you bring to us as far as business 1 Answer
- No OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks – interviewed at Lincoln Educational Services (Nashville, TN) in March 2011.
They held off for a couple of weeks to let me know the position was no longer being funded. They were extremely apologetic about it.
- They asked varied questions according to my experiences. 1 Answer
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review