Lincoln Financial Group Interview Questions in Radnor, PA

2.7

6 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Marketing Resource Management Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Radnor, PA

I applied online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Lincoln Financial Group.

This was a very long process - I applied online on June 6, got an email from a recruiter on June 10. I had a phone interview with her, then in July I had a phone interview with the hiring manager and a project manager from the Radnor location. Towards the end of July, I went for an in-person interview at the Radnor location where I met with two other people. In the beginning of August, I then met with the CMO at the Radnor location. After my fourth interview, I never heard from them. If it was not for me emailing the HR recruiter asking for status updates on the job, I do not believe they would have ever gotten back to me.

Interview Questions
    • Everything was pretty straight forward - Why do you want to leave your position, why did you apply for this position?   Answer Question

Implementation Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Radnor, PA

interviewed at Lincoln Financial Group in June 2013.

Phone screening, face to face interviews and background check. Normal interview process. You can get a feel of the people that you would be working with and the culture. The people are not even nice while interviewing. Many personalities that think they are better then the rest.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing difficult. They did not seem to have a smooth interview process. More just ask whatever comes to mind.   Answer Question

The reviews on Glassdoor are not favorable and speaking to current and former employees it was not the best decision for me at the time

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Radnor, PA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Lincoln Financial Group.

Overall, hiring process was a joke: I had four phone interviews, and three personal interviews. I was a consultant, so all the time I took a pay cut, and attended interviews. The hiring manager showed up only in the last interview! The process took almost 2 months.
    I was very optimistic that things are going in the right direction. However, at the end, they went ahead with some other candidate!

HR manager said she will get back to me in a week with some other opportunities, it never happened!

Senior Quantitative Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Radnor, PA

The process took a day - interviewed at Lincoln Financial Group in March 2011.

Comprehensive in depth questions in the following areas: programming, finance and mathematics.

Interview Questions
    • How many outcomes of 6 heads followed by 6 tails you expect in 10^6 trials?   Answer Question
    • What does low discrepancy sequence means?   Answer Question

Finance Leadership Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Radnor, PA

I applied through other source. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Lincoln Financial Group in July 2010.

I know a Finance VP. Position created after initial phone confersation discussing value that experienced persion could add. He agreed and discussed how he felt position should be strucutred. They had my resume in hand. I received a call about a month later and instructred to use electronic talent agent. Face to face interview established. Told by HR upon arrial that position was structured below my skill set. Met with 5 Finance leaders. Great experience with each interviwer. Hard working culture very pleasant offices. Midwest work ethic and dedication.

Inbound Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Radnor, PA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Lincoln Financial Group in June 2010.

3 or 4 interviews, all pretty straightforward and typical

Interview Questions
    No negotiation, corporate guidelines for the position-- take it or leave it

Worked for Lincoln Financial Group? Contribute to the Community!