Lincoln Group of Schools Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Lincoln Group of Schools

Open Interview

Interview

Phone. Interview and a online personality asessment. Both relatively easy, however takes awhile to get called for interview . Interview was very formal and corporate. The process was average in difficulty

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Open

Admissions Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Lincoln Group of Schools (Denver, CO) in March 2011.

Interview

The interview process started off great. I applied and was offered a phone interview within 2 days. After that, things went VERY slowly. I ended up having 4 interviews over the course of 4 weeks. I had to take a drug test and they did a background check. The people who interviewed me were great and the culture sounded awesome.

Interview Questions

• Why are you changing careers?   1 Answer

After I was offered the position, I submitted a counteroffer and they didn't even read it, so I decided it wasn't the type of company I wanted to work for.

Admissions Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lincoln Group of Schools in January 2011.

Interview

I submitted my resume through Craigslist and received a call to set up an interview. I had 1 interview and then I received a skill & personality assessment test. After the assessment test I was sent a job offer letter, that stated the position is dependent on the criminal, work & education history & drug test all coming back cleared and verified. I was given instruction to on where and how to take the drug testing.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I told him my salary expectations and he said that would be no problem. The offer letter came back asking for my acceptance of the job offer with the salary being just below $2,500.00 under what I asked.