Lincoln Medical and Mental Health Center Interview Questions

Updated Jul 23, 2015

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Lincoln Medical and Mental Health Center

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Lincoln Medical and Mental Health Center in October 2014.

Interview

tell me about your self, how you learn about us, education, experience, will you be willing to relocate, salary range, dress code, scheduling, growth opportunity, company policy, job satisfaction, time management.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

great

Clerical Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Lincoln Medical and Mental Health Center (New York, NY) in March 2014.

Interview

After passing an exam, You're ranked by score and they will mail you a notice that says a date that you will come in for an interview. After you go in, you must select from 3 different facilities that will be present that day. You will meet from 1-3 people from each facility for a 10-20 minute interview each. Each facility then submits their approval or denial and you will sign on that day. This is all before your background check, medical clearance, and etc.

Interview Questions

• They gave me a specific scenario with a patient issue and asked me how I would resolve it. Make sure to mention that you would follow the chain of command. The HHC network does not generally have an open door policy.   Answer Question