Lincoln Property Company Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Lincoln Property Company

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Kansas City, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Lincoln Property Company in June 2014.

Interviewed with several employees. Asked to perform on line aptitude tests for grammar and a personality test before final interview. I was sent an offer letter for the job contingent on passing a background check and drug screening test. After those results were back, I was offered a position

Interview Questions
    • Asked a lot of hypothetical questions about how to handle a difficult customer, etc.   Answer Question

Leasing Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Lincoln Property Company in August 2014.

My interview Process went really well, I was called by the regional manager, who by the way is a sweetheart, I called her back and made an appointment to conduct my first interview, which went really well. I then went home and took a small quiz on some math skills and other concepts. I went on to take a drug test and they did the background check and i was then hired. The Process was very smooth, very professional and overall was a great experience.

Assistant Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Lincoln Property Company.

Phone interview on first day, 1:1 interview on second day. Spoke about basic experience, met the staff, went on tour. Filled out paper work. Took drug test. Finished everything within a week.

Simple negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Scottsdale, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Lincoln Property Company in October 2013.

the first interview I had went great. but I declined the job due to other personal interests. I then went for another interview at another location and sat with the manager. and I expected it to be a professional setting and ask questions and go over my resume. But after my introduction with the manager she called in her assistant manager and her current leasing agent and they all three interviewed me. It felt very unprofessional and strange. having my potential co-worker interview me for the position.

Interview Questions
    • the unexpected questions was if I knew how to handle someone discussing religion. she told me I was not allowed to talk about religion at all because it was against fair housing and if anyone brought it up as a prospect I had to change the subject. the interview went on and I mentioned I attend church on Sundays and we had a further conversation about the property and then she sent me off to sign some papers and then off to take my drug test.   Answer Question

Property Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Lincoln Property Company in February 2014.

a recruiter lined up my interview. I was told they were hot to fill the position. I had a phone interview first and then was told they filled the position with an internal candidate. A few weeks later I received a call that they were interested in a personal interview. The times and availability were so limited I questioned how serious they were about filling the position. Finally we found a mutually acceptable day/time. The person I was interviewing with arrived late. He had questions, I had questions. He then asked me to take an assessment test and 2 skills tests (grammar and Excel). The tests would not load properly onto the computer. Instead of offering to send me the link he expected me to wait around while this was fixed. The interview that was scheduled for 10:00am and the test process lasted until 1:30pm. A complete lack of respect for my time (not once did he ask if I had the time to spare). Not a good impression.

Interview Questions
    • no out of left field questions. the basics: what do you know about Lincoln?   Answer Question
    • how would you describe yourself as a manager?   Answer Question
    • what kind of resident functions would you have?   Answer Question
    • what approach would you take in managing this community?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Knoxville, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knoxville, TN

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Lincoln Property Company in August 2013.

I found the job posting on the Apartment Association of Greater Knoxville and sent a resume and cover letter to the Woodlands West Manager, which the Regional Property Manager responded and set up an interview. My interviewer was very professional and promoted the job benefits very convincingly. The office I interviewed at was very well put together, and the staff was okay. One gentleman greeted me and instructed for me to fill out an application before I met with the Regional and he was very nice and professional; the others weren't too inviting and didn't say much. When I left I said goodbye and thank you and got no response. The interview wasn't too hard

Interview Questions
    • What is your experience with leasing and the computer functions used to carry out this job?   Answer Question
    They were not able to budge on anything - salary or PTO.

Property Manager Interview

I applied for a Property Manager position based out of Memphis and I was really impressed with the company. I was interviewed by two District Managers who were both personable and professional. A previous Manager ended up transferring and getting the job, but they were kind enough to refer me to another region. I would recommend the company to anyone.

Community Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Lincoln Property Company in August 2012.

The initial contact was pleasant. The face to face was even more enjoyable (I clicked with the person I met with). Subsequent interviews with various company players were fine, perhaps unnecessary to an extent but I can understand why. They were very flexible in trying to work around my schedule understanding that interviewing is difficult when you currently have a job.

Interview Questions
    • Why are you looking to leave your current job? That is always difficult to answer because your answer may sometimes reflect badly on you.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Diego, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Lincoln Property Company in March 2009.

The initial interview was very informal. The a manager took me to their office and proceeded to ask me what i knew about the company and my experience. She asked me about my strengths and weaknesses. There are a lot of women in this working environment and there tends to be a lot of drama and cattiness.

Senior Accountant Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at Lincoln Property Company in January 2011.

Mostly standard interview questions, but asked me if my current boss knew i was looking.

Interview Questions

Worked for Lincoln Property Company? Contribute to the Community!