Lincoln Property Company Interview Questions

Updated May 29, 2015

2.6

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Lincoln Property Company.

Interview

I applied online to several different locations including Chicago and New York, received a call about 3 days later for a position at one of two properties in the area. The woman interviewing me stated that she hadn't really interviewed anyone in a long time, and seemed more nervous about the interview than I did--I literally had to keep the momentum going and found myself asking her more questions than she actually asked me.

Interview Questions

• How much do you want to get paid?   1 Answer

Leasing Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Lincoln Property Company.

Interview

Meet with Property manager,was asked questions on experience. Hypotheical situations and how they would be handled. Past experience. Met again with VP of Leasing and was more of a casual meeting.

Interview Questions

• What am I looking to achieve in the position.   1 Answer

Regional Property Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Lincoln Property Company (Dallas, TX).

Interview

I had a great meeting with my now supervisor and we connected right away. The interview was a series of questions about my experience at other companies and details on challenges faced at those companies in an effort to size up the fit.
    Very thorough interview and even more thorough testing process. If selected for phase two of the hiring process, you can expect to complete online testing as well as in person testing with a consultant.
    On boarding is poorly organized and needs more focus. Without an HR department, the process is managed by the supervisor with the little time available and an ever changing process. Large point of frustration for all involved in hiring.

Interview Questions

• Mostly reviewed experience to ensure I was well rounded and able to handle most situations without close oversight.   Answer Question

Property Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Lincoln Property Company (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Met with the Regional Manager discussed opportunities they had, shared which one I'd prefer, was basically told which position they wanted me for vs me knowing which one would be best for me. After interview, was asked to take some tests. This was at lunch time. I accepted, they took 3-4 hours to complete and not told prior to coming in this would be necessary or offered time to get lunch and return.

Interview Questions

• Mostly asked about details on my resume and experience with this type of property.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was asked my salary requirement and it was in the range, therefore it was offered to me at that pay. Later, I saw the pre-prepared budget and I was offered a couple thousand higher than budget which was in line with industry pay for this region and position.

Leasing Professional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Lincoln Property Company (Dallas, TX) in January 2015.

Interview

Got a call from a Regional who was interested in meeting me. Said she heard great reviews from employees from applying for a different location. Very simply set up a time that conveniently coordinated our schedules. Saw RM and Manager and spoke to them about opportunity of growth. Was very long just because of how well I clicked with the managers. Told me process would be done
    By Friday and the interview started Tuesday morning.

Interview Questions

• Why you are leaving old Company?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Asked for a certain wage and they have me more than I asked

Business Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Lincoln Property Company (Dallas, TX) in December 2014.

Interview

Because I was a previous employee of the company, the interview process was simple. The regional manager conducting my interview was someone I had worked with previously and therefore had knowledge of my skills and experience. My previous immediate supervisor is still an employee and was able to give an immediate reference.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about my experience handling involvement of owners.   1 Answer

Leasing Professional Interview

Interview

I got called in and had two consecutive interviews. Pretty basic questions, previous experience, etc. I then asked them questions and learned of the benefits, pay, etc. about a month later I received a call saying I was hired.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I gave my desired salary and they matched it.

Leasing Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Lincoln Property Company in August 2014.

Interview

My interview Process went really well, I was called by the regional manager, who by the way is a sweetheart, I called her back and made an appointment to conduct my first interview, which went really well. I then went home and took a small quiz on some math skills and other concepts. I went on to take a drug test and they did the background check and i was then hired. The Process was very smooth, very professional and overall was a great experience.

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Lincoln Property Company.

Interview

Phone interview on first day, 1:1 interview on second day. Spoke about basic experience, met the staff, went on tour. Filled out paper work. Took drug test. Finished everything within a week.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Simple negotiation

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Lincoln Property Company (Kansas City, MO) in June 2014.

Interview

Interviewed with several employees. Asked to perform on line aptitude tests for grammar and a personality test before final interview. I was sent an offer letter for the job contingent on passing a background check and drug screening test. After those results were back, I was offered a position

Interview Questions

• Asked a lot of hypothetical questions about how to handle a difficult customer, etc.   Answer Question