Lincoln Property Company

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Scottsdale, AZ

I applied through other source and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Lincoln Property Company in October 2013.

Interview Details – the first interview I had went great. but I declined the job due to other personal interests. I then went for another interview at another location and sat with the manager. and I expected it to be a professional setting and ask questions and go over my resume. But after my introduction with the manager she called in her assistant manager and her current leasing agent and they all three interviewed me. It felt very unprofessional and strange. having my potential co-worker interview me for the position.

Interview Question – the unexpected questions was if I knew how to handle someone discussing religion. she told me I was not allowed to talk about religion at all because it was against fair housing and if anyone brought it up as a prospect I had to change the subject. the interview went on and I mentioned I attend church on Sundays and we had a further conversation about the property and then she sent me off to sign some papers and then off to take my drug test.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Knoxville, TN

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Lincoln Property Company in August 2013.

Interview Details – I found the job posting on the Apartment Association of Greater Knoxville and sent a resume and cover letter to the Woodlands West Manager, which the Regional Property Manager responded and set up an interview. My interviewer was very professional and promoted the job benefits very convincingly. The office I interviewed at was very well put together, and the staff was okay. One gentleman greeted me and instructed for me to fill out an application before I met with the Regional and he was very nice and professional; the others weren't too inviting and didn't say much. When I left I said goodbye and thank you and got no response. The interview wasn't too hard

Interview Question – What is your experience with leasing and the computer functions used to carry out this job?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They were not able to budge on anything - salary or PTO.

Very Easy Interview

San Diego, CA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Lincoln Property Company in March 2009.

Interview Details – The initial interview was very informal. The a manager took me to their office and proceeded to ask me what i knew about the company and my experience. She asked me about my strengths and weaknesses. There are a lot of women in this working environment and there tends to be a lot of drama and cattiness.

Interview Question – What do you know about the company?   Answer Question

Leasing Consultant

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Lincoln Property Company in November 2009.

Interview Details – Be prepared to answer questions regarding your personality and characteristics

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Lincoln Property Company? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Lincoln Property Company Leasing Consultant interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Lincoln Property Company employees and interview candidates.