Lincoln Technical Institute Interview Questions & Reviews

2.4

Instructor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Allentown, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allentown, PA

I interviewed online - interviewed at Lincoln Technical Institute.

All details about time, place, and with whom I would be meeting was discussed prior to interview. Interview was on time and very routine. The interviewers were very professional.

Interview Questions
    • What are my weaknesses. Where do I want to go within the company.   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation as this was a union position with a set salary.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Brooklyn, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn, NY

I interviewed through an employee referral - interviewed at Lincoln Technical Institute in April 2009.

I was hired as a telemarker and was bringing in personal for the office so my interview with managment was different. I met the director of admission first through a phone interview, then I met him in person, then I met the national director, then the executive director. Once they all approved of me a backround check was performed and the urinalysis.

Interview Questions
    • there was no unexpected or hard line questions; the interview was fairly easy to me   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation; I asked and I received

Career Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  New Britain, CT
    Anonymous Employee in New Britain, CT

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Lincoln Technical Institute in September 2013.

Interview was casual although to the point. Interviewer/Director was easy to talk to and relate to.
    Very accommodating with time of interview
    Everything seemed great, Director of dept said 'You'd be a great addition to our team' as I left. The next day, I emailed her a few questions, which I never got a response to. Instead a week later, I got a very cold email saying the position was filled. No explanation, no answers.
    The following day I called to inquire reasoning, was told she would call me back. No call. Unprofessional, frustrating and full of false hope.

Human Resources Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Whitestone, NY
    Anonymous Employee in Whitestone, NY

I interviewed through other source - interviewed at Lincoln Technical Institute in July 2013.

I went for interview on time and receptionist gave me an employment application to fill it out. There were about 8 to 9 applicant there, few of them were filling up the application. While I was completing my application a lady came out and asked everyone to follow her for group interview. She asked me and another applicant to stay out and joint her once the application is completed. Five minutes later my application was completed and I asked receptionist to take me in to the room where they were having a group interview. She got back to me in 10 minutes just to inform me that I have to leave the application with her and someone will call me back. I was very disappointed by this behavior. Very unprofessional and rude people. I simply walked out of the building without giving her my application and so did the other gentleman. It was more like a supermarket type of job but pretended themselves to be some fortune 500 companies. I never had a horrible experience like this before.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Whitestone, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Whitestone, NY

I interviewed in-person. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Lincoln Technical Institute in September 2011.

The Hiring Manager (DOA) is obviously unskilled at interviewing. She was cold and did not connect with anyone in the group interview. A weird think that stood out to me was how rude to few females in the room. It seemed to me like she picked on the "prettier" looking females as if to intimadate them somehow. After waiting for more than 30 minutes, a guy came and toured the group and then we waited again for another 15 minutes. After that the DOA came out to get us from the reception waiting area. She did not ask any questions and basicially made the same presentation that a prospective student will get and she went to the company's website and did a quick run through. After that she asked about 3 different questions on the slide presentation she did. She was mechanical and did not connect with anyone. In fact, when a couple of people answere her questions wrone, she rolled her eyes and stared at them with a very hard look of disapproval.

Interview Questions
    • how long is the automotive tech course? what are the hours for the morning class? and evening class?   View Answer
    no negotation - they offer a good salary and I needed a job. this is a company where I can grow with and transfer in the near future to one of ther 40 schools nationwide.

Pharmacy Tech Instructor Interview

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Lincoln Technical Institute in April 2011.

The interview was not hard, mostly because my interview did not seem to me, to have any know age of pharmacy tech practices and did not and could not ask many questions to test my education of pharmacy.

Interview Questions
    • Please tell me something about what pharmacy tech do?   View Answer

Admissions Representative Interview

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Lincoln Technical Institute in March 2012.

The job was quiet and looked a little boring, you could hear a pen drop. The first interview was somewhat like a panel interview and no one was happy about it because our interviewer did not inform us. She broke us into one on ones and asked us about our experience. She liked my interview and told me to wait to meet the President and I did. He interviewed me and the next day I got called in to interview with the VP and National Manager *wipes sweat* luckily I think I did good though just waiting on my background to clear.

Interview Questions
    • If there are 3 institutes all around us offering the same program how would you get your candidate to go with us?
      How do you feel about making 100 calls a day?
      What more important winning or giving 150%?
        Answer Question
    • Describe your training program at your last job? This is sales position so they are looking for aggressive and persuasive people
      How do you feel about staying later to reach your goals?
        Answer Question

Chef Instructor Interview

The process took 5 days - interviewed at Lincoln Technical Institute in July 2009.

contacted by faclty . interviewed and asked very specific culinary questions. very in depth questions, nothing a pro couldnt answer though. had to take cec exam. teach a class. didnt get job could have dne better in cooking part. they wanted a formal thank you letter. i didnt do it

Interview Questions

Worked for Lincoln Technical Institute? Contribute to the Community!