Linde North America

Linde North America Interview Questions

3.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Linde North America

Technology Specialist Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at Linde North America.

I did not have the typical interview experience. Hiring was pretty painless for me as I essentially had a 6 month interview as an outside consultant before I was offered a full time position. I was interviewed over the phone and hired sight unseen as a remote employee.

Help was needed for a major project and they didn't have the requisite skill set internally so they outsourced it to a consulting firm. The consulting firm didn't have anyone with the skill set nearby so it was the consulting firm that interviewed me and again, hired me for the job sight unseen. As my contract was coming to an end Linde sort of panicked since they still had no one to manage the project, which was ongoing, and I was about to take a contract with someone else.

They then made a counter offer which was actually lower than I was making as a contractor, but it was full time permanent with benefits so I took it. It was the right decision.

Simple. They made an offer, I made a counter offer and they accepted.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK
    Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Linde North America in February 2012.

First interview was basic.
    Second interview was tricky. They said they'd send in one group at a time to speak, but they sent in groups from lowest to highest ranking. At the end I was sitting with the head Process and Piping engineers.

Interview Questions
    • They will do research on your resume claims. He wanted me to return a greeting to him in Korean.   View Answer

Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Linde North America in August 2011.

Interview was OK - drug testing , background check, phone interview, everything you have come to we expect in today's marketplace. the interviewers were great and really honest. too bad they have some sorry employees working under them. Employees that regularly cheated the company and then wanted you to look the other way.

Plant Technician Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Linde North America in September 2009.

2 interviews. really interested in your knowledge of safety practices and practical experience when it comes to maintenance and instrumentation

Interview Questions