Interviews for Top Jobs at Lindley Habilitation

Candidate Interview Review

Habilitation Technician Interview

Interview

You apply online and then wait for an email to schedule an interview. My interview was a group interview and very laid back, but also very informative. The lady performing the interview was pleasant and ready to answer any questions the interviewees had. I felt very at-ease during the interview.

Interview Questions

• There aren't any difficult questions. It's typical interview questions (i.e. Why are you applying with us? Why are you interested in this field? Tell us a little about yourself...etc).   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations. It's a longer-than-usual hiring process. I applied online a couple of months back and am just now about to go on my first family interview. The families have to show interest in you. Lindley does not force families to accept their own recommendations.