Lindora Clinic Interview Questions

3.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Lindora Clinic

LVN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woodland Hills, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lindora Clinic (Woodland Hills, CA).

Interview

Applied sometime back in January, got a call end of March, went in for interview, Clinic Manger was sweet Bubbly, interview questions came right out of a handbook that big companies like this use that test more on personality of the nurse than they do on the skill of the nurse. They want "cheerleaders" (the word used by the interviewer) as nurses not nurses who know how to do the job. Disappointed in the interview experience with Lindora because i recently accepted a position with a big company who was more interested in how the nurse shows compassion and how she performs the job. Lindora needs to change the interview process, you wouldn't have so many bad reviews from current and previous employers if you were looking for the right individuals not " Cheerleaders"

Interview Questions

• I remember every question...one that stands out, Did you have a favorite Manager? why is this relevant to what i am applying for?? Name a time you made a mistake and how it was fixed? (relevant question). Name a time when someone you worked with was slacking off? (seriously!!??) The questions got dumber and dumber nothing related to nursing, it' s all based on personality and if you will get along with co workers...are we in high school that adults can't be adults.   2 Answers

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fullerton, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Lindora Clinic (Fullerton, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

Really quick interview. I wasn't expecting to be offered a job. I have no RN experience whatsoever. I am a new graduate and I am currently still being trained as a Zerona RN. They asked me questions about sales and how do I deal with disgruntled patients or patients who do not comply with guidelines. I thought the interview was fairly simple.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with patients who do not comply with rules?   1 Answer

Staff Burse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lindora Clinic (Irvine, CA) in June 2011.

Interview

Well I started thinking this company was scammy right off the bat. My friend had interviewed and they gave her the run around promising to call in next few days either way and never did. Then when they contacted me for an interview she would set up times to call me back and would forget. The interview itself was quite odd. No nursing questions at all which you think would pertain to the position. Instead my friend and I both got 100 random off the wall questions. It was so ridiculous. Then once again the hiring lady said she would call either way and never did. Days later my friend and I BOTH received the exact cut and paste email saying I was their top candidate but they decided to hire "internally" Uhhhh how do you hire internally for a nursing position???? Tell the receptionist she's up?? Dont waste your time. Im not bitter, just was amazed at the rat race and unproffessionalism.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you were forced to make a decision that made the rest of the office angry at you??   Answer Question
    • Tell me how you would confront a coworker that was stealing or being lazy??   Answer Question

LVN Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Lindora Clinic in November 2011.

Interview

I found the job posting on their company website, sent my cover letter and resume to the e-mail address provided (which went to HR at corporate). I was contacted a few days later via telephone by the manager of the branch I wanted to work at. She scheduled an interview for the following morning. The office seemed friendly enough. The interview was about average, I'd say. Very typical interview questions, like she pulled them from an interviewer's handbook. She said that there is quite a bit of retail involved, pushing their products to the clients. At the end of the interview, I asked who I should contact to follow up later and she said that HR from corporate would be contacting me the following week, did not give me a number, and I was never contacted.

Interview Questions

• Recall a situation where you were at fault, and what did you do to mend the situation?   Answer Question

Clinic Manager Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Lindora Clinic in July 2009.

Interview

Very positive experience. Interviewed with District Manager, very personable and direct regarding job assignment.