Lindora Clinic

Interviews for Top Jobs at Lindora Clinic

Staff Burse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Lindora Clinic in June 2011.

Well I started thinking this company was scammy right off the bat. My friend had interviewed and they gave her the run around promising to call in next few days either way and never did. Then when they contacted me for an interview she would set up times to call me back and would forget.
    The interview itself was quite odd. No nursing questions at all which you think would pertain to the position. Instead my friend and I both got 100 random off the wall questions. It was so ridiculous. Then once again the hiring lady said she would call either way and never did. Days later my friend and I BOTH received the exact cut and paste email saying I was their top candidate but they decided to hire "internally" Uhhhh how do you hire internally for a nursing position???? Tell the receptionist she's up?? Dont waste your time. Im not bitter, just was amazed at the rat race and unproffessionalism.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you were forced to make a decision that made the rest of the office angry at you??   Answer Question
    • Tell me how you would confront a coworker that was stealing or being lazy??   Answer Question

LVN Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Lindora Clinic in November 2011.

I found the job posting on their company website, sent my cover letter and resume to the e-mail address provided (which went to HR at corporate). I was contacted a few days later via telephone by the manager of the branch I wanted to work at. She scheduled an interview for the following morning. The office seemed friendly enough. The interview was about average, I'd say. Very typical interview questions, like she pulled them from an interviewer's handbook. She said that there is quite a bit of retail involved, pushing their products to the clients. At the end of the interview, I asked who I should contact to follow up later and she said that HR from corporate would be contacting me the following week, did not give me a number, and I was never contacted.

Interview Questions
    • Recall a situation where you were at fault, and what did you do to mend the situation?   Answer Question

Clinic Manager Interview

The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Lindora Clinic in July 2009.

Very positive experience. Interviewed with District Manager, very personable and direct regarding job assignment.