Lindora Clinic

1 Interview Review

Interviews for Top Jobs at Lindora Clinic

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

LVN Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Lindora Clinic in November 2011.

I found the job posting on their company website, sent my cover letter and resume to the e-mail address provided (which went to HR at corporate). I was contacted a few days later via telephone by the manager of the branch I wanted to work at. She scheduled an interview for the following morning. The office seemed friendly enough. The interview was about average, I'd say. Very typical interview questions, like she pulled them from an interviewer's handbook. She said that there is quite a bit of retail involved, pushing their products to the clients. At the end of the interview, I asked who I should contact to follow up later and she said that HR from corporate would be contacting me the following week, did not give me a number, and I was never contacted.

Interview Questions
  • Recall a situation where you were at fault, and what did you do to mend the situation?   Answer Question