Line 6

Updated Aug 12, 2014

3.2

US Sales Operations Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calabasas, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Line 6 in June 2013.

My initial screening was over the phone with HR which went well and it was a very well communicated conversation. After the phone screening I had interview scheduled to speak with the Director of Sales Ops. and the Sales Analyst. Overall went very well and was pleased with the conversation and how direct it was. The two Line 6 executives who interviewed me were not only very professional, but also warm and welcoming. It took a few weeks before I heard back from HR, but I endeded up being a perfect fit. Overall process A+

Interview Questions
    • Describe how you handled a situation with a very disasstisfied customer. Where you able to come to a resolution with this customer without having your supervisor intervene?   Answer Question
    The offer was better than I had even expected so I did not even negotiate. I accepted the job right on the spot.

Accounts Receivable Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Line 6 in April 2012.

The process was good overall. Initially there was a 2:1 interview with the person who would be my manager and another person that was in the same position to which I was applying. That was fine, a very casual "get to know you" type of interview. I assume it was to be sure that I'd fit in, personality-wise. About a week later there was a group interview (I believe 8:1) that consisted of the QA department (3 people) and the leads in the engineering department (5 people). This was a more in-depth interview but also seemed to center around how well I would fit in to the company along with finding out about my basic skill sets as they pertain to this industry.

Interview Questions
    • There's one person who interviews most people there and he is cynical and skeptical to the core. You''ll know who he is the second you meet him. Great person to work with once you get in   Answer Question

Quality Assurance Tester Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calabasas, CA

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Line 6 in June 2008.

The only downside to this interview process was that it took several weeks after this second interview to be offered the job - it turns out that they had actually cut the job altogether before reinstating it and making an offer.

Interview Questions
    • How would you react when told by a developer that your issue will not be corrected prior to release?   Answer Question
    There was no negotiating, but the original offer was competitive.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calabasas, CA

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Line 6 in April 2008.

I had a phone screen with the VP of Engineering and then a half day that involved one large interview with a cross functional group and then three smaller breakouts with other teams.

Interview Questions
    • There's one person who interviews most people there and he is cynical and skeptical to the core. You''ll know who he is the second you meet him. Great person to work with once you get in.   Answer Question
    I accepted straight away