Line 6

3 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Accounts Receivable Interview

Accounts Receivable

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Line 6 in April 2012.

Interview Details – The process was good overall. Initially there was a 2:1 interview with the person who would be my manager and another person that was in the same position to which I was applying. That was fine, a very casual "get to know you" type of interview. I assume it was to be sure that I'd fit in, personality-wise. About a week later there was a group interview (I believe 8:1) that consisted of the QA department (3 people) and the leads in the engineering department (5 people). This was a more in-depth interview but also seemed to center around how well I would fit in to the company along with finding out about my basic skill sets as they pertain to this industry.

Interview Question – There's one person who interviews most people there and he is cynical and skeptical to the core. You''ll know who he is the second you meet him. Great person to work with once you get in   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
Calabasas, CA

I applied online and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Line 6 in April 2008.

Interview Details – I had a phone screen with the VP of Engineering and then a half day that involved one large interview with a cross functional group and then three smaller breakouts with other teams.

Interview Question – There's one person who interviews most people there and he is cynical and skeptical to the core. You''ll know who he is the second you meet him. Great person to work with once you get in.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I accepted straight away

Quality Assurance Tester Interview

Quality Assurance Tester
Calabasas, CA

I applied online and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Line 6 in June 2008.

The only downside to this interview process was that it took several weeks after this second interview to be offered the job - it turns out that they had actually cut the job altogether before reinstating it and making an offer.

Interview Question – How would you react when told by a developer that your issue will not be corrected prior to release?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiating, but the original offer was competitive.

Worked for Line 6? Contribute to the Community!