Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson

Fees and Fines Interview

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson.

I did not interview. I was placed by a staffing agency. I was never formally interview. On my first day, I was only given a brief explanation by the supervisor about the details of the position.

Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX
    Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson in August 2013.

Went in for the interview with a staffing agency, and was brought in a few days later. Interview went well for the first 5 minutes, till it clearly seem they were uninterested in me. It seemed like they wanted to get rid of me so they threw me a curve ball question that I had no idea what the answer was (probably to show HR who was in the room as welll that I was unqualified for the position when I clearly was). As a result I was shown out the door in less than 10 minutes.

Interview Questions
    • Can you explain to me why different states have different tax sales?   View Answer

Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

The process took a dayinterviewed at Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson in March 2010.

It was a very simple process. I was actually a temp to hire so the temp agency set most of it up. I went in had a meeting with the manager and got a call the next day with a job offer.

Interview Questions