Linfield College Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Linfield College

Middle Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McMinnville, OR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in McMinnville, OR

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Linfield College.

Preliminary interview by phone. Face to face interview with multiple people. Also interviewed 1:1 by Director. Additional interview by someone in the IT department. Tour of campus, tour of office. The interview process took about three hours altogether. I was impressed with the organization and the interest of the office staff in the hiring process.

I was brought in with full vacation benefits and above average in the salary range offered for my position.

Phonathon Caller Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Linfield College in September 2010.

You meet with the head of alumni relations and the head of the call center. They ask you why you want to work in the call center. Why you would be a good fit there. Also they ask what are your biggest strengths and your biggest weaknesses. They do a review every semester of your job performance, which is like interviewing you for job continuation. The key is to be up beat positive and speak clearly.

Interview Questions