LinkAmerica

Relevance Date Difficulty

Compliance Analyst Interview

Compliance Analyst
Fort Worth, TX

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at LinkAmerica in May 2012.

Interview Details – The process took over 6 weeks but it was worth it. Two face to face interviews

Interview Question – Nothing out of the ordinary in regards to questions   Answer Question

Senior Pricing Analyst Interview

Senior Pricing Analyst
Fort Worth, TX

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at LinkAmerica in August 2012.

Interview Details – The interview process went fine, besides the manager was more into talking about herself and her accomplishments. However, the company is completely disorganized and I interviewed for a completely different position than originally spoken about. The revruiter is a disaster and the interviewing manager seriously asked me if I was 2 min. late! I wouldn't take the job if I'd be offered a position. Awful!

Interview Question – If I was 2 min late!   View Answer

Reason for Declining – Workers looked unhappy and depressed. Company is completely unorganized.

Worked for LinkAmerica? Contribute to the Community!