LinkShare Interview Questions

2.8

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at LinkShare in November 2013.

Interviews were pretty straightforward - had 6 of them some with one person and others with multiple. First 2 on the phone with the director and

Interview Questions
    • The toughest question was client specific and related to low margins in the electronics category and how to manage it without having a competitive commission. Pretty much out of the Account Manager's control since margins are set by the client but offered them different scenarios such as playing with other category's commissions to compensate for it being low.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I first found out about Linkshare from an online posting. From there, I submitted a resume and cover letter to be considered. I was then contacted by HR. The department seems to be really nice and trying their best to present the company as appealing to college students. I had my first round interview with HR. Within a week, I had my second round interview with the specific manager for my role.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at LinkShare in January 2013.

1. submit resume through campus career website
    2. one 30min one on one interview, on campus
    3. onsite interview, met 2 members from the PM team, one of them is a senior PM

Interview Questions
    • Mostly general behavior questions. The one I remember is that "Tell me how much do you know about Agile system"   Answer Question

PHP Consultant/Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at LinkShare in February 2010.

1. Skill set Survey
    2. Phone screen involving highly technical questions , by their development Manager
    3. Face to Face interview with some amount of puzzles, questions about my past Symfony projects because that was their job requirement. The interview was by a panel of 3 from their development team and involved technical questions from PHP, Symfony and Javascript.

Interview Questions
    • Question - an HTML5 page has 100's of rows with a checkbox array. How to check if a particular checkbox is checked or not? (Checking it in a loop will be resource intensive).   Answer Question

I could not join due to health related issues and relocation was difficult for me.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at LinkShare in October 2009.

This company is using PHP, so I had hash table / array questions and also DB related questions.

Interview Questions

The company was bought by Japanese company

Marketing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at LinkShare.

Had 2 phone interviews, one with the head of the analytical team and then another with someone in America. Very basic questions on CV and etc. Why linkshare? what can you bring? Got through both, then went in an one on one interview. Had to complete and excel test which required you to use graphs/formulas/pivot tables to answer 3 Questions. Then some more normal questions.

Interview Questions
    • How would your friends describe you.
      Why do you like data.
        Answer Question

Worked for LinkShare? Contribute to the Community!