Linkage

Interviews for Top Jobs at Linkage

Marketing Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, MA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Linkage in April 2012.

I interviewed for a position at Linkage that would have placed me in a design job working for the leadership team members. I approached this one relatively casual, wanting to try a new method of being real with people so they know what I'm like. By Casual I mean dressed in business casual attire that I wore to work the same day. I also had a demeanor that didn't come across as fake or over bearing, but rather enthusiastic about the field and I kept pressing to see what their work environment was like. Exciting, fun...married to the job or not.

Let just say the impression I was given was all false, the nervous smiles, the nervous laughter that happened when I asked if they feel over worked. Even the input on my portfolio was juvenile.

Interview Questions

Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Linkage in February 2009.

2 rounds of interview and a paper test