LinkedIn

Getting the Interview

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Analytics Scientist Interview

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at LinkedIn in June 2009.

Interview Details – I applied on line for the Analytics Scientist position with LinkedIn and they contacted me back after 2 weeks. The HR lady was very nice and helpful. After she filled me in with all the necessary info we set up a time for 45 minutes phone interview with the Manager of the Analytics department.

Interview Question – I was asked about the way I would design the "people you may know" application of LinkedIn and about the way I would group "similar" people and jobs with people etc. More or less it was a discussion about collaborative filtering , classification and prediction models (k-means clustering, bayesian model, decision trees ).   View Answers (2)

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at LinkedIn

Worked for LinkedIn? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at LinkedIn Analytics Scientist interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by LinkedIn employees and interview candidates.