LinkedIn

Relevance Date Difficulty

Associate Product Manager Interview

Associate Product Manager
Mountain View, CA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at LinkedIn in May 2013.

Interview Details – 3 phone calls (1 HR, 2 Product Managers) + Flight to Mountain View for a day of interviews with 5 other Product Managers. The HR team was extremely friendly but during my time on campus, I could tell they were exhausted and not happy. Some of the PMs were very awesome and were quite brilliant, but one team in particular were quite negative and gave me a total bad experience. One of the PMs was also quite unprofessional (she was junior) and honestly felt like leaving the office after some of her questions were insulting.

Interview Question – Pretty standard Product based questions all revolving around case studies. Focus on the power of the graph (connections) and you should be fine   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Associate Product Manager Interview

Associate Product Manager

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at LinkedIn in November 2011.

Interview Details – I interviewed with a total of 6 people, including a co-founder. My first interview I was asked to take a feature and make it easier to use. I was also asked about user growth strategies. My other 5 interviews were at HQ, all in one day. The questions were mostly oriented around design and user experience.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at LinkedIn

Worked for LinkedIn? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at LinkedIn Associate Product Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by LinkedIn employees and interview candidates.