LinkedIn

Relevance Date Difficulty

Recruiter Interview

Recruiter
Mountain View, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at LinkedIn in April 2013.

Interview Details – The process was a great experience. The main thing I enjoyed about it is it felt more like conversations rather then me getting grilled. I had just come off interviewing for Lab 126 where I was put on the spot with lame scenario questions and was even ask the same ones more than once. LinkedIn hires for culture. I love that.

Interview Question – They asked what current websites really impressed me (in the UI sense). I just couldn't think of any for some reason.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I told them what I wanted and they gave it to me. It was that easy/simple.

Recruiter Interview

Recruiter
Mountain View, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at LinkedIn in March 2012.

Interview Details – Phone screen followed by 2 on-sites. Everyone was punctual, professional, prepared, and personable. Realistic expectations of the interview process and timelines were clearly communicated and I felt like they valued and appreciated my time. The things that impressed me the most were: the high caliber of the people I met, their excitement about LinkedIn, and they were clearly thoughtful about my experience as an interviewee.

Interview Question – What do you think are the most important criteria for hiring a XYZ at LinkedIn?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Clearly convey your compensation expectations up front and gauge if you're in the same ballpark.

Recruitment Interview

Recruitment
Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at LinkedIn in September 2011.

Interview Details – 1:1 straight forward interview

Interview Question – tell us about yourself   Answer Question

Worked for LinkedIn? Contribute to the Community!