LinkedIn Recruitment Interview Questions

3.3

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at LinkedIn (Mountain View, CA) in April 2013.

Interview

The process was a great experience. The main thing I enjoyed about it is it felt more like conversations rather then me getting grilled. I had just come off interviewing for Lab 126 where I was put on the spot with lame scenario questions and was even ask the same ones more than once. LinkedIn hires for culture. I love that.

Interview Questions

• They asked what current websites really impressed me (in the UI sense). I just couldn't think of any for some reason.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I told them what I wanted and they gave it to me. It was that easy/simple.

Other Interview Reviews for LinkedIn

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at LinkedIn (Mountain View, CA) in March 2012.

Interview

Phone screen followed by 2 on-sites. Everyone was punctual, professional, prepared, and personable. Realistic expectations of the interview process and timelines were clearly communicated and I felt like they valued and appreciated my time. The things that impressed me the most were: the high caliber of the people I met, their excitement about LinkedIn, and they were clearly thoughtful about my experience as an interviewee.

Interview Questions

• What do you think are the most important criteria for hiring a XYZ at LinkedIn?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Clearly convey your compensation expectations up front and gauge if you're in the same ballpark.

Recruitment Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at LinkedIn (Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)) in September 2011.

Interview

1:1 straight forward interview