Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at LinkedIn
- Software Engineer (125)
- Senior Software Engineer (38)
- Web Developer (22)
- Sales Development Specialist (22)
- Site Reliability Engineer (16)
- Data Scientist (14)
- Software Engineer Intern (13)
- Intern (12)
- Account Executive (10)
- Software Engineering Intern (9)
- Account Manager (8)
- Associate Web Developer (8)
- Relationship Manager (8)
- Product Manager (8)
- Engineering (7)
- Software Engineering (7)
- Marketing (6)
- Campaign Manager (5)
- Sales (5)
- Associate Product Manager (5)
- Principal Software Engineer (5)
- Manager (5)
- Enterprise Relationship Manager (5)
- Software Engineer - New College Grad (5)
- Enterprise Support Specialist (4)
- Project Manager (4)
- Customer Service Representative (4)
- Marketing Manager (4)
- Analyst (4)
- Intern - Hourly (3)
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks – interviewed at LinkedIn (Mountain View, CA) in April 2013.
The process was a great experience. The main thing I enjoyed about it is it felt more like conversations rather then me getting grilled. I had just come off interviewing for Lab 126 where I was put on the spot with lame scenario questions and was even ask the same ones more than once. LinkedIn hires for culture. I love that.
- They asked what current websites really impressed me (in the UI sense). I just couldn't think of any for some reason. Answer Question
I told them what I wanted and they gave it to me. It was that easy/simple.
Other Interview Reviews for LinkedIn
Recruiter InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks – interviewed at LinkedIn (Mountain View, CA) in March 2012.
Phone screen followed by 2 on-sites. Everyone was punctual, professional, prepared, and personable. Realistic expectations of the interview process and timelines were clearly communicated and I felt like they valued and appreciated my time. The things that impressed me the most were: the high caliber of the people I met, their excitement about LinkedIn, and they were clearly thoughtful about my experience as an interviewee.
- What do you think are the most important criteria for hiring a XYZ at LinkedIn? Answer Question
Clearly convey your compensation expectations up front and gauge if you're in the same ballpark.
Recruitment InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at LinkedIn (Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)) in September 2011.
1:1 straight forward interview
- tell us about yourself Answer Question