LinkedIn Undisclosed Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Undisclosed Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at LinkedIn (Mountain View, CA) in February 2012.

Interview

My phone interviews were fine and well-organized although one person called 10 minutes late. Things moved along quickly which was a good contrast to the reviews here, until I got to the in-person interview. The specific time / location were changed dramatically the night before the interview. Everyone I met was great, although most of the interviewers cussed which I found unusual. Afterward though, the long period without a response was disappointing and changed my opinion about working for them. Like others have said, if your business is a recruiting platform, you had better have a good recruiting process! Overall it wasn't a bad experience but it would have been a positive one if they had been prompt in letting me know that I wasn't a fit.

Interview Questions