Links Technology

Links Technology Interview Questions

1.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Links Technology

IT Support Specialist Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Links Technology in November 2012.

The process was very informal. I met with the Manager and had a little interview and then met with the owner. The owner invited me to a convention they had a both at. After this I was invited to have lunch with the owner and talked about the position. The job was offered to me at the restaurant.

Since I needed the job, there was just the offer and then an acceptance. There was a pay increase that would commence at three and six months. The finale increase would be at my one year anniversary. During all three time frames I had to ask multiple times to meet and discuss my increases. I felt like I was being blown off. I did get the three month and six month increase, but the year increase was not what was expected.

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morrisville, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morrisville, NC

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Links Technology in September 2011.

Company researched my background to assure a proper alignment with job responsibilities. This allowed a more open dialogue specific to the company being considered, salary, history of the hiring company, and understanding of my skill set rquired for the position.

Interview Questions
    • Did I believe that my past experiences possibly would deter me from considering the proposed position?   View Answer