Linksys

Linksys Channel Sales Manager Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Channel Sales Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Linksys in August 2009.

An interview with the hiring manager and two subsequent interviews with the sales support manager and a field rep. The discussion with the hiring manager was awkward with pregnant pauses. Given the lack of rapport, I was surprised to be greenlighted to another interview with the support manager. The discussion with the field rep and the support manager were the most frank in terms of the responsibilities of the role and the internal environment within Linksys Cisco. Progression to each subsequent interview was rapid. The "next steps" process was opaque and kept changing. After the third interview, there was no communication from Linksys in spite of several messages. After making contact with the hiring manager, I learned that the "next steps" process had changed again and that I had not progressed to it. I was disappointed with the lack of courtesy shown through the lack of communication and wondered if it foreshadowed the working environment.

Interview Questions